PDA

View Full Version : Ronin blade tsunami!!

B4Ugo
05-31-2014, 06:17 AM
Ronin Tsunami
Dawn patrol has done it again!

In honor of your 47 ronin The Tsk Tsk clan will be sponsoring a pre-free RONIN BLADE TSUNAMI EPIC EVENT!!!!

All weekend long The Tsk Tsk clan will slice our way through paradise in an EPIC EVENT
We will give out Epic and LEGENDARY PRIZES!!
Ronin weekend challenge if you can defeat Tsk Tsk clan leader SHADOWWIND in a sword duel win a LEGENDARY RBTEW PRIZE PACK!!!! are you up to the challenge?!!

If you do not have your blade yet Tsk Tsk leaders will go thru Liro or 7th arenas to help you earn your blade!!!

This is a PS3 NA event all weekend long 5-31-2014 until ??we decide to stop the chop??

Come join the fun as we slice up paradise!!

B4Ugo
05-31-2014, 09:34 AM
Ronin Tsunami
Dawn patrol has done it again!

In honor of your 47 ronin The Tsk Tsk clan will be sponsoring a pre-free RONIN BLADE TSUNAMI EPIC EVENT!!!!

All weekend long The Tsk Tsk clan will slice our way through paradise in an EPIC EVENT
We will give out Epic and LEGENDARY PRIZES!!
Ronin weekend challenge if you can defeat Tsk Tsk clan leader SHADOWWIND in a sword duel win a LEGENDARY RBTEW PRIZE PACK!!!! are you up to the challenge?!!

If you do not have your blade yet Tsk Tsk leaders will go thru Liro or 7th arenas to help you earn your blade!!!

This is a PS3 NA event all weekend long 5-31-2014 until ??we decide to stop the chop??

Come join the fun as we slice up paradise!!

More LEGENDARY WEPONS have been added for the prize packs thanks to Tsk Tsk leader DaddyP!!

Sing up not needed to receive prize!!!
Tsk Tsk leader SHADOWWIND has still not been defeated today better hone your skills!

darndelion
05-31-2014, 03:54 PM
I guess nobody wants to go against ShadowWind! Lol

Gleedaniel13
05-31-2014, 06:48 PM
Nice event to go for because that is free. Hopefully, I can be right there.

CRIXDA
06-01-2014, 12:52 AM
KICK @$$!!!
WAY TO GO TSK TSK CLAN!!! Go for it!
This is the kind of stuff we need, guys! Don't wait and debate, slice and separate!
Honestly, We in the Dawn Patrol do appreciate You guys honoring us by doing this and even mentioning us - it truly is an honor to be recognized by another clan but this is YOUR EVENT!!! If I were on PS3 I would have been in it! (If indeed it is over???)
This is community in action and events like these are to be ENCOURAGED and not discouraged.
Pump it up and make it bigger!!
I love it!
Thank You Thank You Thank YOU!!!!!
1000 pts to Gryfyndor!!!

B4Ugo
06-01-2014, 07:36 AM
KICK @$$!!!
WAY TO GO TSK TSK CLAN!!! Go for it!
This is the kind of stuff we need, guys! Don't wait and debate, slice and separate!
Honestly, We in the Dawn Patrol do appreciate You guys honoring us by doing this and even mentioning us - it truly is an honor to be recognized by another clan but this is YOUR EVENT!!! If I were on PS3 I would have been in it! (If indeed it is over???)
This is community in action and events like these are to be ENCOURAGED and not discouraged.
Pump it up and make it bigger!!
I love it!
Thank You Thank You Thank YOU!!!!!
1000 pts to Gryfyndor!!!

THE RONIN BLADE TSUNAMI! is still going this is an all weekend event more prizes have been added as well as EPIC PRIZES For all participants Win lose or draw!!

Headland transit is the Battle Ground!!! Come for the prizes stay for the CHOP & SLICE FUN!

ulquiorra72
06-01-2014, 02:40 PM
I'll be coming for my prizes as ive kicked around shadowwind enough with a sword :) I'll see you guys in game , tell him to give me a fight this time

B4Ugo
06-02-2014, 09:35 AM
I'll be coming for my prizes as ive kicked around shadowwind enough with a sword :) I'll see you guys in game , tell him to give me a fight this time

Hay Ulqu! Hit me up in game and I'll give you your competitor EPIC PRIZE PACK The LEGENDARYprize pack is still up for grabs Defeat Tsk Tsk leader ShadowWind in a sword duel! the challenge has been extended!!

B4Ugo
07-02-2014, 06:41 PM
We have a winner!!!
Yes the EPIC blade challenge was excepted and TSK TSK leader SHADOWWIND was defeated (and the crowd goes wild) by Ulquiorra72 ! Ulqu won the LEGENDARY prize pack the weekend event became a month long extravaganza of DASH & SLASH blade fun through out paradise! I really enjoyed all the cut um up fun a big thanks to all TSK TSKrs that attended and contributed to the event!

Congratulations Ulquiorra72

Thanks to all challengers!!!

Upcoming events are PURSUIT BUSTERS! And RACE WARS!! Coming soon
PSN=KovutT_UckoG_-__

IGN=B4Ugo CmeD

CLAN=Tsk Tsk.