PDA

View Full Version : When does our 30 day Paradise Patron start?

Benaiah
06-02-2014, 06:43 AM
I was wondering when our 30 day Paradise Patron pass starts for people who have the game on Xbox 360 and PS3? Do we get it June 4 or July 15?

wartitan
06-02-2014, 06:47 AM
I have another question on the 30 day patron pass....is it 30 "played" days or is it 30 days from June 4/July 15? Or is it 30 days from the first time you log in after it goes live? I know my summer is packed, so I won't get to take advantage of the 30 days like I normally would in the winter....

Might be a rip for vets that play outside during the summer :)

N3gativeCr33p
06-02-2014, 06:50 AM
Or is it 30 days from the first time you log in after it goes live?

I think this is how it will run. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what I've heard. Which is a shame, because I'm another one of those gamers who like to go outside during the summer.

3rdpig
06-02-2014, 10:49 AM
I think this is how it will run. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what I've heard. Which is a shame, because I'm another one of those gamers who like to go outside during the summer.

LOL, I feel for you. I'm one of those gamers who lives in the desert so I stay inside during the summer. In fact, it's supposed to be 111 today and close to that for the rest of the week, so I suppose that, once again, I'll take up my mantle as unpaid Defiance Beta Tester....well, as long as work doesn't raise it's ugly head.

N3gativeCr33p
06-02-2014, 10:51 AM
LOL, I feel for you. I'm one of those gamers who lives in the desert so I stay inside during the summer. In fact, it's supposed to be 111 today and close to that for the rest of the week, so I suppose that, once again, I'll take up my mantle as unpaid Defiance Beta Tester....well, as long as work doesn't raise it's ugly head.

It's actually nice outside here in the outskirts of Chicago today... especially compared to the past few days. Humidity central.

And I will also be taking up the unpaid Defiance Beta Tester mantle once I get home from work later this afternoon. Only because I can't mow the lawn because of the rain we just got.

Benaiah
06-02-2014, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I would go outside if would ever stop raining in Tulsa. We need the rain though, so thats a good thing. Still would like to know when our patron pass kicks in.

N3gativeCr33p
06-02-2014, 10:57 AM
Still would like to know when our patron pass kicks in.

I realize it's Monday and all, but I figured it was still worth a try... KIWI! KIWI! KIWI!

http://media.giphy.com/media/PsLIN8YlKy4rS/giphy.gif

Benaiah
06-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Good one!!! lol.

Traxx
06-02-2014, 01:52 PM
When does this all start for the PS3 and XBOX users????

PhantasieTrion
06-02-2014, 02:10 PM
I was wondering when our 30 day Paradise Patron pass starts for people who have the game on Xbox 360 and PS3? Do we get it June 4 or July 15?

When does this all start for the PS3 and XBOX users????

The free 30 Day Patron Pass is tied to when the associated platform goes Free To Play. Those 30 days will start:

PC: Your first login after June 4th.
Consoles: Your first login after we go F2P (targeting July 15th).

The_Brutix
06-02-2014, 03:22 PM
The free 30 Day Patron Pass is tied to when the associated platform goes Free To Play. Those 30 days will start:

PC: Your first login after June 4th.
Consoles: Your first login after we go F2P (targeting July 15th).

Am I right thinking we will have to pay a optional subscription to keep the in game benefits active?

Manstan
06-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Or something like that. Probably more like time limited boosts.

Atticus Batman
06-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Am I right thinking we will have to pay a optional subscription to keep the in game benefits active?

The Paradise Patron pass doesn't give you anything you need. Here is what it gives you:

PARADISE AWAITS

June 4 also brings a new optional Paradise Patron subscription with a wide array of boosts and bonuses to maximize your Defiance experience! Subscriptions are available in a number of recurring durations or as non-recurring Paradise Patron Passes of various lengths (available at the Defiance in-game store).

Paradise Patron Rewards

10% discount at the in-game store!

20% boost to Skill gain.

+20% XP gain!

20% boost to Reputation gain.

New Arkforge currencies in Daily/Weekly login bonuses.

20% boost to Scrip.

20% boost to Salvage.

Daily grab bag of two-hour boosts!

If you think you need it then yes go ahead and subscribe for it.

Benaiah
06-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Thanks PhatasieTrion. I was wishing it would start on the Xbox on june 4, but will have to settle for July 15. For what's it's worth the patron pass is very well priced and I will definitely be signing up for it.

wartitan
06-02-2014, 06:51 PM
What's the price on the patron pass? Has that been confirmed already?

CRIXDA
06-02-2014, 08:43 PM
Good question wor-TI-ton!
I wish to also know this "price of the subscribing for the passing of the patron".
When I am at parties and want some Patron, noone will pass it to me. So if I can pay a meager price here to subscribe so that when I go to parties, I will be passed Patron on request then YES I am curious to know about it.

Oh and another thing: Batmin has to keep on putting up what is included in the Patron Pass over and over and over.
I think that Batmin should get a special title from "The Company", just for him because he keeps on reciting what the inclusions are: "El Patron".
Maybe he can get a sombrero!!

Atticus Batman
06-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Good question wor-TI-ton!
I wish to also know this "price of the subscribing for the passing of the patron".
When I am at parties and want some Patron, noone will pass it to me. So if I can pay a meager price here to subscribe so that when I go to parties, I will be passed Patron on request then YES I am curious to know about it.

Oh and another thing: Batmin has to keep on putting up what is included in the Patron Pass over and over and over.
I think that Batmin should get a special title from "The Company", just for him because he keeps on reciting what the inclusions are: "El Patron".
Maybe he can get a sombrero!!

I still want my black and blue plaid infiltrator outfit I keep requesting, but a nifty new special title would be cool as well! :D

Benaiah
06-03-2014, 04:34 AM
It's $5 a month with the price reduced the more time you buy.

Manstan
06-03-2014, 05:37 AM
LOL that is too funny, I only paid $5 for the game.

Atticus Batman
06-03-2014, 07:42 PM
LOL that is too funny, I only paid $5 for the game.

Braggart! (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/braggart) Lol j/k Anyway, it probably makes it one of the lowest priced items in the Bit store.

Slayer Slayn
06-03-2014, 07:55 PM
wasn't there some talk and or speculation that they were going to try and switch to a time played basis for boosts so that you actually get your full boosts? was that just talk or did it actually go into effect. I haven't bought any boosts in a while so I don't know.

Atticus Batman
06-03-2014, 08:07 PM
wasn't there some talk and or speculation that they were going to try and switch to a time played basis for boosts so that you actually get your full boosts? was that just talk or did it actually go into effect. I haven't bought any boosts in a while so I don't know.

There is now a sticky on that. Scapes literally just posted it. Here you go. http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?161453-Changes-to-Boosts-in-Defiance-Free-to-Play