PDA

View Full Version : Personal and Group Boost Timer......

cuba 666
06-04-2014, 08:16 AM
I think ppl spend hrs playing Defiance, no 3 or 2 hrs at list in the NA server....
If you as a company, owner or any business selling by quantity is more earning you get..
The groupe and the personal boost should be 24 hrs no matter if this is been post in others threats
Almost the real base players before spend hundreds of dollars when boost no have timer, you change it for 3hrs duration and most of the players are not purchasing the boost, now it will be only 2 hrs,
THE ONLY THINK THIS GAME NEEDS IS EVERYONE THAT WORKS FOR THIS GAME, THINK ABOUT THE PLAYERS THAT ARE PLAYING THIS GAME FOR THE LONGEST TIME, THANK TO ALL OF AS THE GAME IS ALIVE, I BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR 269 day played....THE COMPANY SHOULD THINK ABOUT CHANGING NOW THE TIMER FOR PERSONAL AND GROUPE BOOST AND YOU WILL SEE THE MONEY FLOWING LIKE HELL.....
Thanks for taking this under consideration.
You Dear Cuba 666 Xbox NA one of you greatest Arkhunter....

The Unshackled
06-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Yeah i 2nd this you want my boost money again put them back to 24 hours until then not buying any. The 2 hour boost is a joke even more so since u charge same price its a joke. People got at least 8 hours out of the boosts before now u get 2 thats just a terrible decison. Now you add score boosts really good job on the whole oh defiane isnt pay to win yeah thats not true anymore with that boost. Now u also take away the most popular boost which was loot boost and replace with salvage you guys cant think thats a good idea no just no. Been playing for over a year on pc and now 3 months on xbox. I have spent almost 5 grand at least on this game. Fix these things and my money will come again dont fix and my money stays in wallet

Pandur
06-04-2014, 08:23 AM
To be honest, my guess is that the majority of the player base plays less than 2 hours a day.
The change from 3 to 2 hours is still meh.

DRHONEY
06-04-2014, 08:27 AM
I do agree the fact that we are paying that much for 3 now 2 hours of boost is BS. I don't even buy boost anymore for the fact its a pure rip off. FYI i have not purchased boost for self or group since you changed it and i do not intend on it. Before you changed it i spent quiet a bit on boost i only purchased it when i knew i had a open day with not much going on so it wouldn't go to waste but now. 3 hours lol that was a total smack in the face and i think you would make more money if you took it back to 24 instead of this 3-2 hour BS.

ConcreteSnake
06-04-2014, 08:35 AM
I don't agree with it but the move from 3 hours to 2 hours was because of the increase in personal from 10% to 30% boost

Odessa
06-04-2014, 09:20 AM
To be honest, my guess is that the majority of the player base plays less than 2 hours a day.
The change from 3 to 2 hours is still meh.

Not when I'm on. Unless they consider critting out being the end of time played, that is. Most people I see are on for a MINIMUM of four to five hours. Weekends it's even longer. Two hours of 30% sounds great until you think about how often people crit out and the items that are lost. I never bought loot boosts but I do know that clan members have. I think I only bought xp/rep before to level up at some point. I'd never do that now. Just not worth it.

cuba 666
06-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Okay put it this way I make a lot of money base on a fact.....
For example
(A) All inclusive 5 star hotel....1 day 50 dollars
(B) 5 star hotel ..1 day 50 dollars ....breakfast, lunch, dinner and bar drinks you pay for it.

Now question: who make more money A or B

Personal Boost and Groupe is just like that....and trust me when I'm playing I'm making money....

Odessa
06-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Okay put it this way I make a lot of money base on a fact.....
For example
(A) All inclusive 5 star hotel....1 day 50 dollars
(B) 5 star hotel ..1 day 50 dollars ....breakfast, lunch, dinner and bar drinks you pay for it.

Now question: who make more money A or B

Personal Boost and Groupe is just like that....and trust me when I'm playing I'm making money....

And killing Monkeys. :)

I'd also like to say that it's the difference between meals included and a buffet offered. It may look like a ton of food, but in reality it's the cheaper to buy stuff that you will actually only get a small portion of.

Anyone notice a decrease in events? If you are going to buy a boost, it had better be for a time when the server is active enough to give you opportunities to make money. I used to see more incursions and arkfalls, which are where you are going to see the mob drops. Anyone who works off hours is definitely not getting their money's worth.

crystal030405
06-04-2014, 10:39 AM
I agree I quit buying boost when they change it just a rip off

duction
06-04-2014, 10:45 AM
i stopped buying them when they dropped from 24 hours long to 3..

cuba 666
06-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Bump to the top.........

cuba 666
06-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Bump to the top.......

cuba 666
06-06-2014, 02:15 AM
Bump to the top.......analyze this....

cuba 666
06-17-2014, 12:11 PM
To the top................