PDA

View Full Version : Can't mod weapons?

Mad George 88
04-03-2013, 05:27 AM
I want to put a barrel on my sniper rilfe i go select it and it just brings up

type lvl name

Pete
04-03-2013, 05:31 AM
If you look under your weapon level in you inventory, there are 4 little marks, if you can upgrade the barrel the last mark will be filled. Make sure whether the sniper can be upgraded on the barrel, it might be the magazine, stock, sight or barrel. They are very small and hard to work out.

Also check you have a barrel upgrade mod. :)

Oshikorosu
04-03-2013, 05:48 AM
Yeah, I was having the same kind of issue. Maybe that's what it was.

Jyro
04-03-2013, 06:01 AM
First, you need to make sure that weapon isn't equipped. Secondly you will have to add mod slots to the weapon if they don't already start with them.

elquietone
04-03-2013, 06:08 AM
First, you need to make sure that weapon isn't equipped. Secondly you will have to add mod slots to the weapon if they don't already start with them.

Does it actually let you add slots today? Yesterday, I was trying on every single weapon I had and not one of them was giving the add mod option, the only thing it would let me do was break down for resources.

Mad George 88
04-03-2013, 06:14 AM
so the mod slots on the rifle the only part i can mod is the box that has a the attachment in it......

would of been easier if it was blank or the other boxes had red crosses through them saying you can't add a barrel or stock.

thank you now to look for a scope