PDA

View Full Version : Recommended action whilst they are patching 2.0-start patching the patches

Dracula Hellsing
06-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Boot up the game, and install the patches already uploaded.
I just did this, and it took about 12 mins to install 5 different patches, and the game isn't available to play yet.

Better to do it in installments so when you can finally play, you only have a short 2 min patch left to install, rather than 30 mins to an hours worth.

Zorvan
06-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Good advice. One question though: does our 30 day patron status start when we login to the patcher or when we actually get ingame? Since you have to login before you can update, this would be an important thing to know.

I'm planning on waiting a week for all the bugs and rollbacks to be ironed out before playing. It'd suck to lose a week of patron just because I patched.

Dracula Hellsing
06-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Good advice. One question though: does our 30 day patron status start when we login to the patcher or when we actually get ingame? Since you have to login before you can update, this would be an important thing to know.

No mention in game for me, about patron status.
In the bit store, you can purchase, 15/30/90 days of patronage.....
The only message that popped up, told me that all "claim items" unclaimed within a set time, will be automatically turned into salvage.
I've been reading lots of probs about the patch, so it might take a while to