PDA

View Full Version : My quartermaster purple zagger upgraded to orange grenadier zagger

duction
06-04-2014, 02:08 PM
I AM FUMING!

TRION this rareity upgrade is changing my Synergys on turning orange!

i even got it on capture card as proof!

NO HAPPY

Official Response: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?161586-My-quartermaster-purple-zagger-upgraded-to-orange-grenadier-zagger&p=1510869&viewfull=1#post1510869

BIEBERyoloSWAG
06-04-2014, 02:09 PM
I AM FUMING!

i even got it on capture card as proof!

NO HAPPY

OH MY JESUS. I knew there was a catch....also wtf. Working as intended?

tetiona
06-04-2014, 02:13 PM
sorry to hear that, but do recommend changing and of those unwanted synergies fast before it is fixed

Big Jack Shepard
06-04-2014, 02:15 PM
My Assassin VBI AR is now a Cannoneer.

Not happy.

duction
06-04-2014, 02:15 PM
this is really crap >=[

Pandur
06-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Somehow I'm not that surprised.

Holy Bahamut3
06-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Do synergy mods change too, or do they remain the same?

Nefarious
06-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Im not happy that this is happing over all to the game but I am kinda happy that all these purple quarter master Zaggers players have been hording are getting ****ed up considering all the ****ery Zaggers have caused since their debut.

http://i.imgur.com/L9xgLt0.gif

Hopefully Trion cant fix this without integrating a fix to Zaggers themselves.

Trion should just pull a False flag attack and say Zaggers are the root cause of this coding problem and delete them all from the game.

duction
06-04-2014, 02:26 PM
great help as usual nerfarious lol, i got mine captured so i will be getting mine back so :p

Camelot
06-04-2014, 02:26 PM
What do you expect? It's Trion your talking about. They're gonna sing their favorite song! "Oops I did it again". Every time they put something new. They break the game. I got used to it already.

MagnusRune Daltus
06-04-2014, 02:29 PM
duction, can you upload the vid of you losing the quatermaster synergy?

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?161585-upgrading-rairty-is-changing-the-weapons-synergy/page2

Scapes says they have tested it in QA and its not happening.... they need a video that they cant dispute

CM Kiwibird
06-04-2014, 02:30 PM

Make sure you contact support! We'll make it right. This shouldn't happen.

dramaQkarri
06-04-2014, 02:34 PM
Reports all over the place on this exact issue coming in from PS3 and Xbox. Not surprised it's borked.

The other issue is mods are CHANGING from T4 to T3, etc. CHECK YOUR MODS.

NONE of this is working as intended. I'm upgrading NOTHING until this all gets sorted.

Holy Bahamut3
06-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Reports all over the place on this exact issue coming in from PS3 and Xbox. Not surprised it's borked.

NONE of this is working as intended. I'm upgrading NOTHING until this all gets sorted.

Same here. Luckily I'm at work.

CM Kiwibird
06-04-2014, 02:35 PM

Anyone else seeing this? Let us know, please.

Error404
06-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Anyone else seeing this? Let us know, please.

My corrosive double crit Assassin wolfhound changed to Rolling Thunder.

Clan members are saying the mods lose synergy too, but, can't confirm it.

Rampage zR
i am in the same boat i am beyond pissed. and my grenadier AR got turned to outlaw

Rampage zR
support did nothing they where no help at all. pretty much told me i was **** out of luck

dramaQkarri
06-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Another issue - shields - not getting the 3rd armor plate - check your shields too!

dramaQkarri
06-04-2014, 02:39 PM
support did nothing they where no help at all. pretty much told me i was **** out of luck

Support is going to have to do better than that. Whole rarity upgrade system is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED.

CM Kiwibird
06-04-2014, 02:41 PM
support did nothing they where no help at all.

Send me your ticket number if you are not being assisted. This is a bug, and we do want to help.

Error404
06-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Send me your ticket number if you are not being assisted. This is a bug, and we do want to help.

Willing to extend that out to multiple users?

TheOz
06-04-2014, 02:45 PM
. . . The other issue is mods are CHANGING from T4 to T3, etc. CHECK YOUR MODS . . .

Are the mods changing after an attempted weapon upgrade or just spontaneously?

Natsugi
06-04-2014, 02:46 PM
yeah my assassin vbi ar remained assassin but the mods are no longer assassin

and upgraded 4 purple quartermaster zaggers only 2 remained quartermaster

Scapes
06-04-2014, 02:47 PM

The fix isn't something we can do instantaneously as it requires reviewing logs, manually entering lots of data points into an item, and then removing the existing item to replace it with the new one. This does not mean this is a "backburner" issue for us, the Support Team is populating a queue for affected players and will be working to address each claim as quickly as humanly possible.

We will set this right, just asking for patience.

CM Kiwibird
06-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Willing to extend that out to multiple users?

Definitely. Update your ticket, and if you're not assisted, let us know. They will need to escalate you for assistance because we will need to manually restore the item.

Zugo
06-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Anyone seeing if the synergy changes when going from other rarity types.

white - green?
green - blue?
blue - purple?
purple - orange = chance for synergy reset

TheOz
06-04-2014, 02:52 PM

white - green?
green - blue?
blue - purple?

I was wondering the same thing

Odessa
06-04-2014, 02:53 PM
I decided to upgrade two Purple Zaggers, one was Grenadier (no nano), the other Machinist (electrical). I am waiting to see what happens.

I am not going to try a shield, just incase the armor plate issue still needs to be sorted.

I'll edit with what happens.

Addendum:
Grenadier changed to Stalker, still no nano.
Machinist changed to Grenadier (electrical)

Holy Bahamut3
06-04-2014, 02:56 PM
I decided to upgrade two Purple Zaggers, one was Grenadier (no nano), the other Machinist (electrical). I am waiting to see what happens.

I am not going to try a shield, just incase the armor plate issue still needs to be sorted.

I'll edit with what happens.

Thanks keep us posted.

Rampage zR
06-04-2014, 02:58 PM

white - green?
green - blue?
blue - purple?

yes i had a grenadier vbi AR that was green upgraded to blue went from grenadier to outlaw.

Odessa
06-04-2014, 03:01 PM

white - green?
green - blue?
blue - purple?

I'm testing this with a green run n Gun Zagger fire nano. I'll update this each time... unless I get a Quartermaster. Then all bets are off. *looks innocent*

Green - Run n Gun with Fire nano
Blue - Assassin with Fire nano
Purple - Quartermaster with fire (seriously? My dream weapon and now I don't want to change it)
Orange - (waiting to see what they do since it might be a roll back)

duction
06-04-2014, 03:03 PM
LOL if you upgrade a gun to orange anid it changes synergy and you Log OUT and back in a few times it changes synergy again on its own!

DONT BUY ANY GUNS FROM ANYONE

Fragile
06-04-2014, 03:03 PM
I had the same thing happen, Only it was Green > Blue. Submitted a Ticket, waiting for a response.

Edit: Decided to Go from Blue > Purple. Nothing changed. Still a Grenadier, Was once a Quartermaster.

Zombie Stark
06-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Can someone tell me where I submit a ticket? I'm on xbox/NA.
JUST HAD MY PURP QUARTER MASTER ZAGGER TURNED INTO A LEGENDARY MACHINIST!

Big Jack Shepard
06-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Say what!?!?

CM Kiwibird
06-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Can someone tell me where I submit a ticket? I'm on xbox/NA.

Submit tickets here (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/ask), include your character information.

Big Jack Shepard
06-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Submit tickets here (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/ask), include your character information.Is that the only place we can submit tickets? Can't we do it in game in the settings as well? That is where I submitted my issue.

Zombie Stark
Submit tickets here (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/ask), include your character information.
Thank you very much.

K Ron Spliffs
LOL if you upgrade a gun to orange anid it changes synergy and you Log OUT and back in a few times it changes synergy again on its own!

DONT BUY ANY GUNS FROM ANYONE

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz319/kronspliffs/giphy11_zpsab2cb694.gif (http://s839.photobucket.com/user/kronspliffs/media/giphy11_zpsab2cb694.gif.html)

Fragile
06-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Press Start, hold left trigger, go to Settings, and go to 'Account' and Report Bug.

CM Kiwibird
06-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Is that the only place we can submit tickets? Can't we do it in game in the settings as well? That is where I submitted my issue.

You can definitely do it that way, but typing it might be easier.

duction
06-04-2014, 03:11 PM
well at least everyone is upgrading random synergys and all getting syenrgys they do want lol...

is the whole server going to roll back the weapon synergys or just ones we complain about?

Big Jack Shepard
06-04-2014, 03:13 PM
well at least everyone is upgrading random synergys and all getting syenrgys they do want lol...

is the whole server going to roll back the weapon synergys or just ones we complain about?Yeah, I forgot about that time they did a freeze and a rollback. What was that for again?

duction
06-04-2014, 03:15 PM
when you logged in and out you got all your day 1 boosts and claimed items again and again lol

Big Jack Shepard
06-04-2014, 03:17 PM
when you logged in and out you got all your day 1 boosts and claimed items again and again lol LOL, oh yeah, that was sweet...for a very short time.

DarkGin87
06-04-2014, 03:21 PM
So I upgraded 2 weapons

Blue Orejana QM to purple stayed QM then the daily co op it changed to outlaw

and a Purple VBI EEC SMG to orange changed to rolling thunder..........

filed a ticket hope this gets sorted

Blu
06-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Yeah, I forgot about that time they did a freeze and a rollback. What was that for again?

um if your talking about the roll b ack that happened a month or few months after release, I don't rem what the official reasons where, but I know some of us LOST our PVP achivements and other goals, if we submitted tickets like that day or around them next few days everything was fixed, but when we noticed things that did not seem to matter at THAT time, then tried to get them fixed after the big lay offs trion had,

we basically got told, "we don't see any of this in OUR history logs"

which means we were trying to lie to trion or made to feel this way and nothing was fixed,,

now I see this thread, I don't have a capture card, but I was sitting on items that went back to release, ground pounders that ppl would have died for, that now, just like when I looked a few weeks ago have been ruined either by ego changes and or now this?

the only real way I see to fix a problem like this is to increase drop rates for items, some we will never get back, like I pretty much was done when they changed our grenades, had a organe grenade from week one that everyone had to try and ask to buy from me, now all of that is trash,

only fix is to let us be able to farm our gear back with increased drop rates, real drop rates,,

this is like when D3 released its expansion, all lvl 60's and there gear was obsolete, but look what diablo did, they made leg anniversary rate perm, which was great for players who had spent money and time getting the gear they had,

sure yu might have to put time in and get nice gear back, but at least you can, where in this case, I doubt it..

1300+ hrs in a game, thousands upon thousands of keys used, im prob still sitting or was sitting on millions and millions of ark salvage and items, now they will be what?

just like the nerfs to the infectors, the one with the increased range and auto fire that you could get from modding, when they nerfed that, and made us play pvp for end game (at that time) achievements, was it for me,,

spent a lot of money and resources to make certain items, for them to just get destroyed for the pvp aspect of this game, it sucked,,

and after watching countless friends come and go through this game, it just got to be to much, it got old trying to find new ppl to play this game with every few weeks or month..

most ppl had a short life span in this game and it sucked seeing a Marketed and released MMORPG being changed and nerfed for the pvp aspects of this game, yes defiance was not a MMORPG,

but It was sold and marketed as just that..

Zombie Stark
06-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Can someone tell me where I check to see if my ticket has been updated? Not exactly familiar with the forums, more of a lurker.

EDIT: Scratch that, just saw the email that my ticket has been received.

Noble_One
06-04-2014, 03:37 PM
......*munches on popcorn*.....

kinda had a feeling this was gonna happen...

Odessa
06-04-2014, 03:53 PM

is the whole server going to roll back the weapon synergys or just ones we complain about?

That's what I'm wondering. I just got the Quartermaster Zagger at Purple... so now I'm waiting to see what happens. If it changes randomly then I'd rather just get my Arkforge back. Otherwise.... hopefully I can keep this synergy.

duction
06-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Great if they let us keep them but will they? That's the question.. I don't see why not with the up and coming patch to let you re roll synergy's anyway.. But then again they loose ark forge sales.

Olaf
06-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Great if they let us keep them but will they? That's the question.. I don't see why not with the up and coming patch to let you re roll synergy's anyway.. But then again they loose ark forge sales.

I hope they do a server-wide rollback. Seems the only logical thing todo. Also looking forward to syn/specific ROLL reroll option =)

Odessa
06-04-2014, 04:45 PM

I hope they do, but understand if they have to revert. As long as I get back the arkforge/bits that I used It's all good. I can stand to wait on my dream weapon if it means others don't lose theirs. :)

Can you tell me where you saw the possibility to reroll synergy?

duction
06-04-2014, 04:50 PM
I hope they do, but understand if they have to revert. As long as I get back the arkforge/bits that I used It's all good. I can stand to wait on my dream weapon if it means others don't lose theirs. :)

Can you tell me where you saw the possibility to reroll synergy?

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?161056-Defiance-Community-Q-amp-A-Response-May-30

#13 reroll individual bonus's and synergy's. :)

Magick
06-04-2014, 04:56 PM
I feel your pain, I wanted to test something with QM and the legendary mag.

Gigibop
06-04-2014, 05:01 PM
zaggers aren't even that great.... even with 0 reload, i have yet to be beaten consistently by one...

Odessa
06-04-2014, 05:20 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?161056-Defiance-Community-Q-amp-A-Response-May-30

#13 reroll individual bonus's and synergy's. :)

I'll definitely be happy about that one! Thank you so much for the link. I think I read it more as a passing fancy instead of something in the works. Q Zagger here I come!