PDA

View Full Version : 9 Hours Plus 2 Hours IS WHAT

OverDoneOne
06-04-2014, 05:59 PM
This is the worst and I am going back to sleep in hopes that it was all just a nightmare

Ozz
06-04-2014, 06:07 PM
This is the worst

Oh, Oh, the withdrawals are soo bad. Trion please hurry up !!!

BIEBERyoloSWAG
06-04-2014, 06:09 PM
I've been at work all day...I want to come home to play. Why do they not release these dlcs early in the morning...then do the hotfix mid day so that us workers hey some play time

konstantinov
06-04-2014, 06:10 PM
I've been at work all day...I want to come home to play. Why do they not release these dlcs early in the morning...then do the hotfix mid day so that us workers hey some play time

Because they're not Beliebers.

3rdpig
06-04-2014, 06:11 PM

LOL. Am I a bad person for laughing at that? I don't think so!

Gigibop
06-04-2014, 06:11 PM

If there was a thumbs up button, i'd click it

Scapes
06-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Oh, Oh, the withdrawals are soo bad. Trion please hurry up !!!

We'd rather make certain our fixes are in and working than rush and require another impromptu downtime. Thanks for your patience!

konstantinov
06-04-2014, 06:13 PM
It was like the forums slapped me in the face and said "You must type this". I'm pretty sure it was my destiny.

Ozz
06-04-2014, 06:15 PM
We'd rather make certain our fixes are in and working than rush and require another impromptu downtime. Thanks for your patience!

Lol Scapes, I'm glad you smiling. Thanks for the pill. You're not that Doctor I see running around in the game are you ?

PseudoCool
06-04-2014, 06:15 PM
LOL. Am I a bad person for laughing at that? I don't think so!

I laughed too.. his timing was PERFECTO!

Copperpot
06-04-2014, 06:16 PM
This is the worst and I am going back to sleep in hopes that it was all just a nightmare

http://media.giphy.com/media/3Ha8uOcJmlQl2/giphy.gif

OverDoneOne
06-04-2014, 06:16 PM

Really then what happened today, Oh yeah that's right I am asleep having a nightmare

Whats that old saying; Patience my backside I want to kill something

N1ghtShadow
06-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Scapes, man... really, dude... don't thank us for our patience, please. I mean, let's be realistic here: we're NOT being patient. We have absolutely no choice EXCEPT to wait. At best you could thank us for our understanding, maybe even our support or, for the very enlightened among us, our compassion... but our patience, believe me, isn't something many of us is relying on right now.

Just sayin', brother. When we have no control over the situation, patience isn't the virtue to call upon. :)

Scapes
06-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Actually, for the most part, today's forum posters have been mighty patient. So I'm thanking them, semantics aside. :)

bryman
06-04-2014, 06:23 PM
I kind of had a feeling something like this was going to happen ,, why I haven't logged into the game today .. ill wait until tomorrow after I read the forums and make sure everything is working properly .. I don't want to Ruin any of my weapons I've worked hard to get . Oh .. and Hi Ozz , Night , Slic , an Gigs..

PseudoCool
06-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Actually, for the most part, today's forum posters have been mighty patient. So I'm thanking them, semantics aside. :)

And Sir.. we appreciate your appreciation. Now.. get back into those salt mines and fix the game, we got's hellbugs to squish! (say that in your best Rob Sneider a'la WaterBoy voice to get the proper gist)

BIEBERyoloSWAG
06-04-2014, 06:25 PM

With all this downtime I'm noticing things I've never noticed beefier like is that hat of yours leather? And how long has that cat been in the background?

PseudoCool
06-04-2014, 06:27 PM
With all this downtime I'm noticing things I've never noticed beefier like is that hat of yours leather? And how long has that cat been in the background?

Cat?

Holy crap.. all this time I thought it was the arm of the hellbug statue! LOL

Ozz
06-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Hey My Warrior, all good and hope to see you soon:)

PseudoCool
06-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Oh.. and since no one's answered it properly yet..

9 hours + 2 hours is 11 Hours.

Basic Math FTW! :P

richard77
06-04-2014, 06:31 PM

Wouldn't that have been the thing to do in the beginning?

N1ghtShadow
06-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Apply cold water.......

In all fairness- shtako happens, man. It is what it is, it'll be what it'll be and we'll do what we do.

darksky602
06-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Was excited to see all the new updates, downloaded everything and then of course it went critical. Glad I came on here, I was about to smack my xbox. Hoping they have everything fixed soon, I am bored and running out of things to watch on Netflix.