PDA

View Full Version : Disabled rarity upgrade

crystal030405
06-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Really how long will this take?

Z0mb1E
06-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Really how long will this take?

Really? one of their largest touted features isn't making it in the build, I'd call that 'working as intended'

Scapes
06-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Really? one of their largest touted features isn't making it in the build, I'd call that 'working as intended'

With it working improperly, rerolling synergies, we'd rather disable it and reintroduce it when fixed.

crystal030405
06-04-2014, 07:29 PM
With it working improperly, rerolling synergies, we'd rather disable it and reintroduce it when fixed.

But how long will that take a day a week a month?

PseudoCool
06-04-2014, 07:30 PM

Thank you. I'd rather it be introduced when fixed and tested extensively than having it cause you guys a huge backlog of trouble tickets to fix. Rather see you building and testing new stuff instead of fixing something that was in a patch. And yes, before any of the naysayers land, I'm really looking forward to this myself.

Z0mb1E
06-04-2014, 07:33 PM

Giving realistic dates isn't something Trion is capable of, please stop harassing them, they get really stressed out and change mechanics that have absolutely no problems at all when pressed for a date.

Iceberg
06-04-2014, 07:34 PM

The same amount of time when they fix the chat system. ;)

Olaf
06-04-2014, 07:56 PM

Expect anything from 6 months->1 year.

DIS
06-04-2014, 08:44 PM

Of course you want to prevent us from getting the free synergy re rolls, because you're adding an option for us to pay to do that later on.

Lillith Valerian
06-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Of course you want to prevent us from getting the free synergy re rolls, because you're adding an option for us to pay to do that later on.

If only the Lord of Hate were here with a Morgan Freeman quote at this moment....

Deunan
06-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Expect anything from 6 months->1 year.

http://youtu.be/m8cHYvf7Mms

nathanpbutler
06-04-2014, 09:06 PM
And for those of us who upgraded something prior to the shut down or that was cut off during the shut down, who now have items that were NOT upgraded but also have had the Arkforge taken and not returned for that failed upgrade...?

Takao
06-04-2014, 09:13 PM
And for those of us who upgraded something prior to the shut down or that was cut off during the shut down, who now have items that were NOT upgraded but also have had the Arkforge taken and not returned for that failed upgrade...?

I'm in the corner with this guy. Refund or gimme my roll.

SOFA KINGxCRAZY
06-04-2014, 09:13 PM
4.5 Hour Shut down + 2.5 Hour shut down for a patch that turns out to be broken anyways ruined my guns broke the boost, reverted the scaling so 5k takes 3 shots to kill a NPC, Kenn farms you can get a 1mill in points now.. "Messed up and put a car in the game that was not suppose to be there yet but even though you took it off people still have it in game. so that not fair to us who cant have it. then instead of fixing the upgrade rarity you take it off for how long im sure we have a right to now after not being able to play all day..... I think we should get something for the issue trion is having and im not saying a veteran box that gives u all blues.....

*NEW AND UPDATED BOOSTS AVAILABLE! ~~~FAILED~~ BOOST and Patron pass 0% when bought

*NEW LOADOUT QUICKSWAP ~~~FAILED IT TAKES LONGER TO QUICKSWAP THAN TO SWITCH CLASSES~~~~

*NEW SALVAGE MATRIX FEATURE: UPGRADE RARITY ~~~ FAILED Broke Guns and Stole Arkforge~~~~

*SCORES AND REWARDS ~~~ FAILED Moving from 1 dark matter crystal to another you loose your Points~~~

*MOBS ~~~ FAILED YOU REMOVED SCALING FOR 5k it takes 3 shots to kill a NPC~~~~~

*WEAPONS AND SHIELDS ~~~ FAILED only some shield without resistance got there stats highered ~~~~~~

So what was the patch for again?

SOFA KINGxCRAZY
06-04-2014, 09:15 PM
I'm in the corner with this guy. Refund or gimme my roll.

Same corner as these guys.. Give me my rolls or my old gun back Purple zagger turns my synergy to assassin from QM

Noble_One
06-04-2014, 09:26 PM
that amazing testing server being put to great use....

drackiller
06-05-2014, 01:29 AM
I dread for the moment were i plug my PS3 today :(

Infinity Eagle
06-05-2014, 01:31 AM
What I would like to know is how long is it going to take me to get back my 1500 arkforge that is missing since I had 3 weapons in upgrade when the servers went down, they are still the same and am missing the arkforge.

richardkrainium
06-05-2014, 02:19 AM
lost 1000 myself on one chr. 1 ruined gun and 1 ruined shield on another

stefb42
06-05-2014, 03:42 AM
I'm really hoping this doesn't turn out like the freight yard fiasco, remember how it got pulled, then took weeks to be added again, only to be pulled again within hours and the cycle would repeat, remove for couple of weeks, add for couple of hours and pulled again, seemed at the time to take forever to fix

RigaMortis
06-05-2014, 03:52 AM
I honestly hope they get this feature working as it should asap, but I wouldn't put any money on it lol.

txusguy328
06-05-2014, 03:52 AM
Who knows??? They stole $1000 arkforge from me

duction
06-05-2014, 03:58 AM
Who knows??? They stole $1000 arkforge from me

no 1000 AF got lost on your d/c just open a ticket and get it back like any normal human being would,

tetiona
06-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Thank you. I'd rather it be introduced when fixed and tested extensively than having it cause you guys a huge backlog of trouble tickets to fix. Rather see you building and testing new stuff instead of fixing something that was in a patch. And yes, before any of the naysayers land, I'm really looking forward to this myself.

^ agreed with this sentiment

BIEBERyoloSWAG
06-05-2014, 09:36 AM
If you lost arkforge during the server shut down then just go to live chat and they will replace it if you give them the gun information. Also we have gone a year without the rarity upgrade feature, we have known about it a month, what is an extra couple of days after waiting this long? Be thankful they are giving us these features and quit complaining that we dont have them yet.

tetiona
06-05-2014, 09:38 AM
really hate to agree with a name that includes Bieber, yolo, or swag, but when a man is right he is right

Mathuu
06-05-2014, 09:51 AM

IMO, re-roll of synergies on a rarity upgrade is a GOOD thing. There should be some risk involved.

Kirinian
06-05-2014, 02:41 PM
IMO, re-roll of synergies on a rarity upgrade is a GOOD thing. There should be some risk involved.
so.. you are saying.. that when you finally get that one weapon you really wanted, with the one synergy, that you really wanted, got all the mods, that you really wanted, then upgrade it from purple to orange, and it changes synergies, making all the hard work you did to get all the mods right, useless.. its ok?

LithiumK
06-05-2014, 04:46 PM

Thanks, Martha Stewart, but that's just re-tarded.

sigh. they block ******ed. i give up.

Altras
06-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Maybe make rerolling Syngergy optional? Since the syngergy kit seems to be a lie

taco man 67
06-05-2014, 05:14 PM
the cake is a lie

rebtattoo
06-05-2014, 05:25 PM
the cake is a lieI see what you did there!

http://i.imgur.com/NP5mylR.jpg

SOFA KINGxCRAZY
06-05-2014, 08:48 PM
We need to keep this at the top. I want a answer on when we will be getting upgrade rarity back.

SOFA KINGxCRAZY
06-05-2014, 09:17 PM
to the top

Tallon
06-05-2014, 09:52 PM
One of 2things will happen:
1. You will get your original gear back and they will re-introduce the upgrade when they get it working properly.
OR
2. You will get your original gear back and they will scrap the upgrade altogether.

duction
06-06-2014, 12:35 AM
They better not do, half the people I know got guns upgraded from synergy's that changed and it worked in their favour and mine all got jacked up!

:(

Japh
06-06-2014, 12:50 AM
I didn't even get to try upgrading. Just bought a patron boost and got kicked. Now, no patron :[

Olaf
06-06-2014, 01:10 AM
I didn't even get to try upgrading. Just bought a patron boost and got kicked. Now, no patron :[

well that sucks, on ps3 eu patron pass isnt even showing up in the bitstore lol =)

drackiller
06-06-2014, 02:02 AM
well that sucks, on ps3 eu patron pass isnt even showing up in the bitstore lol =)

I thought that was odd, but it only stayed that way after i bought the 15 days pass.

One thing i can say for sure, all your daily and weekly rewards that you have stashed in the claim section have now Arkforge.