PDA

View Full Version : Expert Co-Op Maps have been nerfed (again)

Deunan
06-04-2014, 11:13 PM
They nerfed expert co-op maps again. There was only one Hulker in the Hulker pit and I was annihilating the raiders with my Incinerator. How sad.

maverick07
06-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Yeah I was disappointed when I saw this. Raiders in general seem a lot easier now that they have less armor plates than before too.

Deunan
06-05-2014, 12:18 AM
Yeah I was disappointed when I saw this. Raiders in general seem a lot easier now that they have less armor plates than before too.The 99ers have less armor plates as well. I think almost everything probably does now. I suspect outside of Tier 4 mobs for most mob types bio nano weapons now may be largely pointless compared to radiation nano weapons.

Pandur
06-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Well the raiders nerf was in the patch notes, i think it makes sense they are supposed to be minion thugs mostly.
Could have increased the spawn rate for them though as trade off i guess.

By pit you mean soleptor ? Well that'll be an even bigger cake walk then with 5k+ people.
On the plus side i'll go probably go ahead and solo the experts now with 3 F2P dummy accounts.

Pandur
06-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Allright yesterday i managed to play soleptor excavation and island of lost soldiers.

I like how the raiders only have 2 armour plates and probably less health now, i mean raiders are pure minions.
But being lowly minions they should make up what they lack for in power by numbers, the number of raiders seemed to be same or even lower than before though.
The really disappointing part was only one hulker in the end.

The island of lost soldiers seemed to be a lot more nerfed. Not only are the 99ers shields majorly nerfed, the amount of enemies seemed to be more than halved.
I.e. On the first 99er interlude there used to be 6 Snipers and 3 black lungs. Now there is 2 Snipers and 1 black lung.
99ers seem to be nerfed to the point it's best to just blow them up wholesale with explosives.
Hellbugs in itself seem to have lost about 1 or 2 Armour plates but i guess their nerf wasn't so bad.

I don't believe the experts needed any nerfs, especially not since the 5k requirement.
IMO with how easy they are now, you might as well drop the 5k requirement again for faster random queues.