PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix 2.001 Change to Inventory and Claims

alienstookmybeer
06-05-2014, 06:49 AM
Would someone please explain how this works after this change?

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?161737-Patch-2.001-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes

* For the time being, existing items in the inventory will no longer be sent to your Claimable Items section if your inventory is full. This will be the case until we fix several known issues with the Claimable Items section.

So if we have 75 inventory items, where do the "extra" ones go? Or was the change made to just not reduce the inventory in the first place, in which case, why didn't they go this route to begin with?

I'd look myself but I'm afraid to touch this mess right now with the 7-day timer.

Roez
06-05-2014, 06:51 AM

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?161737-Patch-2.001-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes

* For the time being, existing items in the inventory will no longer be sent to your Claimable Items section if your inventory is full. This will be the case until we fix several known issues with the Claimable Items section.

So if we have 75 inventory items, where do the "extra" ones go? Or was the change made to just not reduce the inventory in the first place, in which case, why didn't they go this route to begin with?

I'd look myself but I'm afraid to touch this mess right now with the 7-day timer.

This was brought up a little earlier. When you log in, go to your claimable items, and claim the inventory expansions stuff there. All of your gear, with mods, etc., is still in your inventory. It will simply show you something like 63/35 until you get the inventory from claims and jack it up to about 76ish (not counting any additional ones you purchased, which are there too).

Pandur
06-05-2014, 06:52 AM

From some peoples tests the inventory max size gets reduced but items over your max don't get removed, so it basically will read 75/35 till you claim your extra inventory.

Awww tooo slow lol.

alienstookmybeer
06-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Thank you!

I was looking all over for an answer but didn't see it. Of course forums are blowing up right now... go figure.

Pandur
06-05-2014, 06:57 AM
Valid question though why they didn't do that from the start.
Seems a lot more bug free than moving it to the claim area, which messed up mods it seems.

Noble_One
06-05-2014, 09:45 AM
yea i nearly flipped my shtako when i logged in and it said i only had 2 load outs. after 2 mins of pure raging i checked claims since it said i had 33 claims lol. i laughed afterwords.