PDA

View Full Version : Backpack Synergies Broken

ConcreteSnake
06-05-2014, 11:53 AM
I equip 2 survivalist or 2 outlaw weapons and they do not "light up" and they do not work, I was able to test with outlaw and the last shot does same damage weather or not there is another outlaw weapon in the off hand. Also when I select weapon in load out 2 it will show me the weapons from loadout 1. Happens with all loadoits, they show items that are in the load out before them.

ConcreteSnake
06-05-2014, 12:35 PM
I'm sure I'm the only one that cares because my low ego took seems to only get backpack guns but this is pretty messed up

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
06-05-2014, 12:37 PM
i havent been able to play, but i am very curious about this. i love backpack synergies and have a large collections of them, many of them traded for just because of the synergy. i will not be happy if this is true across the board

Brianflipside
06-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Yep its true. I submitted tickets.
i havent been able to play, but i am very curious about this. i love backpack synergies and have a large collections of them, many of them traded for just because of the synergy. i will not be happy if this is true across the board

spweasel
06-05-2014, 12:42 PM
The 7th Legion synergy seems to be broken as well, which breaks 2 of my loadouts to varying degrees.

Big Jack Shepard
06-05-2014, 01:02 PM
Is this a new problem or an old that wasn't noticed til now?

Brianflipside
06-05-2014, 01:08 PM
New since patch

Scapes
06-05-2014, 01:08 PM

Either way, we're looking into it now.

bigguy
06-05-2014, 01:13 PM
My personal opinion is that its the quick swap function that is messing up the backpack synergies and other things because of how it shows the weapons in a different loadout. They should just remove the quick swap loadout option altogether.

Brianflipside
06-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Its definitely new since patch. My clanmate, Puddy, and I prefer back pack synergies. They were working fine until new patch.
Either way, we're looking into it now.

ConcreteSnake
06-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Its definitely new since patch. My clanmate, Puddy, and I prefer back pack synergies. They were working fine until new patch.

yea my low ego uses backpacks all the time and its fun to pair new guns together to get the bonuses. I had major sad face when I realized this today.

Big Thanks to Scapes for all his hard work lately and having this looked into. I had not seen any other posts so I figured I'd throw it up there to get the word out.

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
06-05-2014, 01:44 PM
i was happy to see this thread, not because im happy its broken, but because i knew to expect it when i logged into the game.

just a little history, lol...

my two favorite synergies since i started playing this game (in late april/early may of 2013) have been grenadier and machinist. im pretty sure i dont need to tell anyone what happened to grenadier. i am glad to see scapes post and hope this gets cleared up soon.

Bonehead
06-05-2014, 02:39 PM
My personal opinion is that its the quick swap function that is messing up the backpack synergies and other things because of how it shows the weapons in a different loadout. They should just remove the quick swap loadout option altogether.

You mean "slow swap" right?
PC is over twice as long to swap loadouts now.