PDA

View Full Version : Confused....

Draugul
06-05-2014, 01:22 PM
I am playing this game for weeks now, on a trial-account. It`s clear what old players get, who put money into the game. It`s clear what freeplayers get, now starting the game. But what do I get? Or more like, what do I don't lose now it`s free to play?

All I heard was "Trial-players wont lose characters" But lo and behold, I have only the last 2 chars I played with. It`s no biggy, but if I had known this before, I wouldn't have put so much time and effort building up my other characters. Instead, I would have trained up only one. As is now clear, the EGO meter still was running, even as the EGO didnt go above 500.

So... Does anyone know how the transfer should be for trial-players? I don't even know now of things went bugged because nothing's clear. If I should have retrieved anything. Or should have done something.

Several people/sources saying contradictory things about this new patch confuse me even more!

Bif
06-05-2014, 01:33 PM
I am playing this game for weeks now, on a trial-account. It`s clear what old players get, who put money into the game. It`s clear what freeplayers get, now starting the game. But what do I get? Or more like, what do I don't lose now it`s free to play?

All I heard was "Trial-players wont lose characters" But lo and behold, I have only the last 2 chars I played with. It`s no biggy, but if I had known this before, I wouldn't have put so much time and effort building up my other characters. Instead, I would have trained up only one. As is now clear, the EGO meter still was running, even as the EGO didnt go above 500.

So... Does anyone know how the transfer should be for trial-players? I don't even know now of things went bugged because nothing's clear. If I should have retrieved anything. Or should have done something.

Several people/sources saying contradictory things about this new patch confuse me even more!

I've been to Amsterdam, and I never met anyone there that spoke correct informal American English as well as you. You are amazing.

As for your trial account going free to play: It seems extremely unlikely that anyone even considered that scenario separately. I'm guessing that your two characters that you 'lost' are just disabled, and will pop up when you buy the slots. Why would anything else be true? It's not as if they ran a script to delete extra characters. So, smart money is on your characters being fine, but inaccessible.

bigguy
06-05-2014, 01:38 PM
They tried to warn people who were playing for free to buy a boxed copy if they wanted to keep all of things that the "veteran" players would have before they did yesterdays patch. I dont know what will happen for you now i hope you didnt lose anything. They will be releasing several patchs over the next week to address issues that people are having.