PDA

View Full Version : URGENT!!: Update broke clan/friends list's

LatencyRemix
06-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Just logged in after this hotfix, CTRL menu is showing no friend's or clan tabs to view.

tetiona
06-05-2014, 02:36 PM
I just logged in and mine are working fine. Perhaps it was lag with everyone relogging on?Have you tried it recently?

BIEBERyoloSWAG
06-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Just logged in after this hotfix, CTRL menu is showing no friend's or clan tabs to view.

have you tried turning off your system and then turning it back on

Atticus Batman
06-05-2014, 02:41 PM

Completely close the game and log back in. It is a glitch that has been around since launch, and I am afraid they have never found it important. The only way we found to fix it is to log out and back in and hope that works.

Scapes
06-05-2014, 02:42 PM

If you don't have friends or clan members online, the tabs do not show in the CTRL menu. Please check to see if this is the case.

bigguy
06-05-2014, 02:45 PM
you might have a broken social menu i had this the other night it really sucks and this has happened to me 4 or 5 times over the past four months. Everytime i start a thread about it and noone ever says they will investigate anything i think its one of those things they just want to forget about....good luck

EDIT - Hey noone ever responds when i have this problem what gives?

Atticus Batman
06-05-2014, 02:51 PM
you might have a broken social menu i had this the other night it really sucks and this has happened to me 4 or 5 times over the past four months. Everytime i start a thread about it and noone ever says they will investigate anything i think its one of those things they just want to forget about....good luck

EDIT - Hey noone ever responds when i have this problem what gives?
I only respond to stuff on the front page, and your posts are never on the first page when I look. Sorry.

Altras
06-05-2014, 04:51 PM
What about the 100+ friends glitch? I can still receive and accept friend requests, but when I accept them, someone gets booted off my friends list. Being the leader of a 250+ member clan, you can imagine I get a lot of friend requests. Any news on bumping the FL's limit? I understand the whole 100 friends list for consoles since 100 is the max you can have on PSN/XBL. But with pc, shouldn't that limit not be there?