PDA

View Full Version : That's it I'm turning this off....

fasttrack76
04-03-2013, 06:05 AM
I need some rest,so I can have another long night later.this game has blown me away,I'm having so much fun.i just get on my quad and of I go into the defiance world and keep discovering new areas. Its got the one thing every Game needs.FUN. It's like it pulls you in and won't let you out,but I need a rest defiance plz :D 10/10 from me...

Ae86
04-03-2013, 06:06 AM
I need some rest,so I can have another long night later.this game has blown me away,I'm having so much fun.i just get on my quad and of I go into the defiance world and keep discovering new areas. Its got the one thing every Game needs.FUN. It's like it pulls you in and won't let you out,but I need a rest defiance plz :D 10/10 from me...

It's kinda hard for me to stay focused on the game when i'm in the Challenger. Those hills and trees just look so fun to run up.

Darrow
04-03-2013, 06:08 AM

Ah, I remember feeling like that for the first week or so. Hang on to it if you can - I couldn't :/

SlashZaku
04-03-2013, 06:10 AM
Brother bought my copy home last night and after the initial install/patch download, I started playing. Before I knew it, it was approaching 6am and I still haven't been asleep. In fact, I'm eating right now, have a fresh cup of coffee and getting ready to turn the game back on. I knew the beta was a problem and that had a cut off point/mission. This is full game. I'm in trouble...

Grit
04-03-2013, 06:10 AM
During the Beta I spent a lot of time driving around on my Quad, just jumping stuff haha!! I'm gonna actually try to link my account after work today so i can get my challenger...hopefully it shows up..if not..meh...i wasn't that impressed with it in the beta haha! Now the Hannibal 650R...yeah i liked that runner!

Pain
04-03-2013, 06:15 AM
I plan on playing from noon (when I get out of class) ALL night because I have no class tomorrow. :D

ironhands
04-03-2013, 06:18 AM
I was assuming this would be another "i demand a refund this game isn't CoD" thread. Thanks for not doing that :)

cfStatic
04-03-2013, 06:22 AM
It's kinda hard for me to stay focused on the game when i'm in the Challenger. Those hills and trees just look so fun to run up.

Now if only it was orange and have 01 on the side :D

fasttrack76
04-03-2013, 06:42 AM
I was assuming this would be another "i demand a refund this game isn't CoD" thread. Thanks for not doing that :)

There's a difference with this game,when there's a big arkfall we have to work as a team. Cod needs to put sticker on the front of there box saying. There's no I in team. :)