PDA

View Full Version : 1 min into the game claimed daily ark and timed out while it was still flashing claim

jdbeta
06-05-2014, 04:39 PM
1 min into the game claimed daily ark and timed out while it was still flashing claim. I do not understand the way this game is being handled anymore. There is no way they tested this patch before setting it live and did not find these issues we are having now. how can you inject a patch on to a live server and not test it before hand? I have played over 500 beta games and seen just about everything including this. But never have I seen this amount of failure on a game that has been live and sold on multiple platforms ps3/xbox360/PC/MAC.
Update: I have cooled down my rage and Trion Support Team is one of the best I have ever dealt with in a M.M.O. big thumbs up to them all. Only real issue concerning me now is the timeouts/disconnects & crazy amounts of lag/latency that free to play as brought. With the increased strain on the servers bandwidth and the game becoming unplayable at peak times. I know then need to determine how any users are going to stay and go before a change can be made to increase the bandwidth. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. On that note some long time users might stop playing until this change is made which can be an issue in determining how many users to accommodate for.

CPA
06-05-2014, 04:52 PM
1 min into the game claimed daily ark and timed out while it was still flashing claim. I do not understand the way this game is being handled anymore. There is no way they tested this patch before setting it live and did not find these issues we are having now. how can you ineject a patch on to a live server and not test it before hand? I have played over 500 beta games and seen just about everything including this. But never have I seen this amount of failure on a game that has been live for 5 years. Starting to lose hope in this game, I bought all 5 DLC to play the game the way it was at the time I bought them.Had i knew the game was heading down this road I would not have bought the DLC. Sad very sad.. :(

They implemented the 5k EGO level after I bought Chimera. I felt cheated. But I'll get to 5k eventually I guess.

Overtkill21
06-05-2014, 05:02 PM
This game has been live for 1 year, 2 months, and 3 days.

Where'd you pull 5 years out of?

Xaat Xuun
06-05-2014, 05:05 PM

RNG
that would be my guess

jdbeta
06-05-2014, 05:12 PM
The game was released on April 2, 2013 but that is not the point thanks for your useless input.

konstantinov
06-05-2014, 05:13 PM

maybe he's high enough ego to trade me for my 9854 top notch boomer then.

Overtkill21
06-05-2014, 06:52 PM
The game was released on April 2, 2013 but that is not the point thanks for your useless input.

My useless input? LOL

You have absolutely ZERO constructive elements to your original post. This thread is a troll.

It's only fitting it should receive like behavior.

Bonehead
06-05-2014, 06:57 PM
"I have played over 500 beta games and seen just about everything including this. But never have I seen this amount of failure on a game that has been live for 5 years."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGJvzwKqg0