PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall cash stolen, no upgrades. Falling on deaf ears

txusguy328
06-06-2014, 10:48 AM
It's been 2 days since I filed a report with support about losing a crapload of arkfall cash, and my weapons not being upgraded! STILL NO RESPONSE. THEY REALLY DONT CARE

Griffix8
06-06-2014, 10:49 AM
It's been 2 days since I filed a report with support about losing a crapload of arkfall cash, and my weapons not being upgraded! STILL NO RESPONSE. THEY REALLY DONT CARE
They are backed up with tickets about the 2.0 patch fiasco.

Scapes
06-06-2014, 10:50 AM

Contact us via Live Chat (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch/theme/standard) to check on the status of your ticket.

txusguy328
06-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Thank you!

maverick07
06-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Heh, two days is nothing, especially with the backed up tickets they probably have. I had one a month ago I finally gave up on after three weeks of waiting.

duction
06-06-2014, 02:37 PM
the staff cant just log into your ticket, take what you said and give it back,

they have to check what you have lost, check the logs, find in the logs what happernd and when, verify it and add it back to you for each gun, and do this for everyone and decypher their rant/ticket.

cut them sum slack, if you got this much crap at your work place im sure you wouldnt work any faster.