PDA

View Full Version : How to defeat motherlode?

Narwhal
04-03-2013, 06:20 AM
Hi I went in to defeat the motherlode. me and my group first, shot him in the knees, and went full assault on his chest, when i kneeled down. But what the h*** do you have to do in the next phase, where the crystals are falling from the cieling? I am clueless

Drake
04-06-2013, 10:28 AM
sometimes is buggy there is a thread about it, you ahve to shoot his backenergy cells that comes out then thatn the weapon on wall etc ... but not worked 1 time for me so far complete ^^.)

Myst
04-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Pretty much like those raiders that shoot the rockets you have to aim for specific points on his back.

Emo Panther
04-06-2013, 10:42 AM
First phase is simple, shoot his knees out and hit the spot on his chest when he is on his knees. Second phase, shoot the glowing things on his back/shoulder and shoot the green thing on the fall to prevent him from charging his weapon. Third phase is straight forward, shoot him in the chest but don't let him hit you. Careful though as he has a relatively powerful Range Attack that shoots some sort of lightning balls in all direction. I've tried jumping over them but that doesn't seem to work.. So.. yeah. Otherwise it's fairly straight forward, try not to get close to him, and try to stay far enough away that he charges you, so that he hits the fall and is stunned = easier to hit the pylon looking things on his shoulders/back.