PDA

View Full Version : faction guns in the future

jay ellis
06-06-2014, 03:17 PM
I would love to see faction versions of the sludge, bonfire, and quick repeater. Also faction ark shields and throw in some regens since everyone loves em. If you guys think of any more post em here, maybe we'll get an official response.
Edit, also faction grenades, time to mix it up a bit, nades have been stale since all variety was removed.

DSW
06-06-2014, 03:19 PM
I would love to see faction versions of the sludge, bonfire, and quick repeater. Also faction ark shields and throw in some regens since everyone loves em. If you guys think of any more post em here, maybe we'll get an official response.

Quick Repeater is already available in Top-Notch and Echelon versions (though spec-wise it's the same gun)

jay ellis
06-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Quick Repeater is already available in Top-Notch and Echelon versions (though spec-wise it's the same gun)

Thanks, didn't realize. All faction stuff does more base dmg (unless it has special effects, ie gunslinger). So I'm definitely gonna be on the lookout. Does it have a different name?

DSW
06-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Thanks, didn't realize. All faction stuff does more base dmg (unless it has special effects, ie gunslinger). So I'm definitely gonna be on the lookout. Does it have a different name?
Frontier Quick Repeater, not that much of a difference :)

MJS
06-06-2014, 03:54 PM

The one in the Echelon and Top Notch vendors is called a Frontier Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle and uses the synergy Hard-Boiled

Nefarious
06-06-2014, 04:09 PM
There's a sludge rocket launcher that can be bought at the 'hidden' vendor by Muir.