PDA

View Full Version : Cant progress past Delta Facility/bunker.. Mutant stuck beneath ground..

Brynnza
04-03-2013, 06:30 AM
And there is no instance reset button/option.. Logging, abandoning/retaking resumes the instance with the damn mutie underground, unkillable. UNFINISHABLE. My main quest line is now - broken. Wooooooooo.

Anyone know a fix?

Scrump
04-03-2013, 06:40 AM
I had this happen in beta, try running very far away from that spot to get the mob to unrender, then when you get close it should pop back up on top. I know it is probably too late, but I will leave this hear for any future users with the issue.

PseudoCool
04-03-2013, 07:15 AM
I had the same problem in beta. Use an AoE weapon (grenade, detonator, rocket launcher). You'll kill the guy in the ground after a couple of shots and won't have to restart the entire mission. And then of course, make sure you bug report it in game so they can get it fixed.

TaiBrix
04-03-2013, 07:25 AM
you always have the option to abandon a mission - after it is abandoned you can pick it up again. To abandon it you go to your map view and there is an option where it shows your current mission to abandon it.