PDA

View Full Version : Terminal lag

Manstan
06-07-2014, 10:05 AM
Tried playing today but the server lag is horrendous, worst I have ever seen it.

Enemies aren't moving from their spawn point, I see them there, shot them there, they take damage and die there, but are attacking me invisibly and leaving drops all over the place.

If other player's aren't running in place they are hanging in mid air. Cars spawn then go no where but I here them jet away.

My vehicle is despawning ever 5 seconds or so.

Fun stuff. Done till I read about a sever rest here.

Okuu
06-07-2014, 11:31 AM
This has happen a few times to me today and yesterday night. At first i thought it was just my connection but then i noticed a few others were complaining about it on chat and the forums.

Pandur
06-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Yeah had that today too but it seemed to come and go.

Deathspawner
06-07-2014, 12:17 PM
The lag has been horrendous at times, especially during events that have a ton of people around. During one incursion, I couldn't pick up loot at all; I'd stand there hitting "E" over and over, and nothing happened. Yet afterwards, I went to go do some solo stuff and the lag was non-existent. Lag's always been a bit of an issue with the game, but it's gotten far worse for me since F2P.

Yrkul
06-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Game is nearly unplayable at the moment.

The patron pass is getting worth less and less due to the game being unavailable or just borked. I wonder if they'll deign to add more days to its duration as a compensation.

Pandur
06-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Game is nearly unplayable at the moment.

The patron pass is getting worth less and less due to the game being unavailable or just borked. I wonder if they'll deign to add more days to its duration as a compensation.

Honestly i expect some kind of extension at this point, the whole F2P launch has been less than smooth.