PDA

View Full Version : Newb Question, How to go to San Francisco?

RNW
04-03-2013, 06:46 AM
I have been to the bridge, where i was "welcomed" by a giant robot thing. Is there any way to go there? need to do any quests first? Or is the region still locked (as of today 03 April)?

squidgod2000
04-03-2013, 06:56 AM
You kill the Awesome Robot of Death during a quest cutscene. (you never actually fight it)

RNW
04-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Thank you!

Quirky
04-03-2013, 06:58 AM
You kill the Awesome Robot of Death during a quest cutscene. (you never actually fight it)

A Cut Scene? Serious? Wow.. Well there goes my idea of any Awesome Fight with him out the window. Thought it may have been one of the Redeeming qualities.

squidgod2000
04-03-2013, 07:05 AM
A Cut Scene? Serious? Wow.. Well there goes my idea of any Awesome Fight with him out the window. Thought it may have been one of the Redeeming qualities.

Yeah. They had a promo video where a ton of players were rushing the thing which made it look like a big raid fight. Probably some of the most misleading advertising they've done.

You do a quest, fix some machine and a big gun destroys it.

Quirky
04-03-2013, 07:07 AM
Yeah. They had a promo video where a ton of players were rushing the thing which made it look like a big raid fight. Probably some of the most misleading advertising they've done.

You do a quest, fix some machine and a big gun destroys it.

Yea.. I have to say that was one of the Parts of their Adverts I loved and thought it would be a different "Event" to the normal Arkfalls. Really quite Sad to hear that now, I'm wondering what else I've got built up in my head is going to come crumbling down with Tears of Sadness.

LasVegas
04-03-2013, 07:16 AM
So, there will be no fights with that big robot? Actually, they are real *******, for cheating me like this.