PDA

View Full Version : Is there a crit limit on a wolfhound?

BarrySciFi
06-08-2014, 07:24 AM
Anybody know? The reason I ask is, I have (like many of you) a half dozen or so little blue wolfies with assassin synergy and blue and green crit. An oj crit barrel should put it at above 7.0. An oj crit roll and/or crit experience roll would put it at... well, there's got to be a limit, doesn't there? Just wondering

Iceberg
06-08-2014, 07:46 AM
No idea, I would be happy to get a single crit roll on a wolf hound.

Arran
06-08-2014, 07:49 AM
7.4 crit. ASSASSIN. Double crit with 2 ASSASSIN mods and a t5 crit barrel

alienstookmybeer
06-08-2014, 07:49 AM
Anybody know? The reason I ask is, I have (like many of you) a half dozen or so little blue wolfies with assassin synergy and blue and green crit. An oj crit barrel should put it at above 7.0. An oj crit roll and/or crit experience roll would put it at... well, there's got to be a limit, doesn't there? Just wondering

No, there doesn't have to be a limit. Some mistakenly believed that because the Salvage Matrix would display numbers that were too high, when the end result was lower.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?162086-Say-quot-Hello-quot-to-my-new-friend.&p=1515752&viewfull=1#post1515752

duction
06-08-2014, 08:15 AM

you cannot roll a orange Crit roll,

jay ellis
06-08-2014, 08:47 AM
Limited by available rolls
Green crit
Blue crit
Crit mastery
Assassin synergy
Crit barrel

Everyone loves assasin, but ive long believed that stalker with a purple ego on crit roll is superior. Trade your extra crit to get my overcharge back in four kills.

BarrySciFi
06-08-2014, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the replies! :)

OttawaREDBLACKS
06-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Limited by available rolls
Green crit
Blue crit
Crit mastery
Assassin synergy
Crit barrel

Everyone loves assasin, but ive long believed that stalker with a purple ego on crit roll is superior. Trade your extra crit to get my overcharge back in four kills.different circumstances jay. alot of people prefer it on events such as the monolith and warmaster which you typically recharge overcharge before they are standing in the crit position. Stalker is also definitely enjoyable had a good one back in the day when you generally were able to get the crit kills within a clip.