PDA

View Full Version : Anyone noticed the dead people speeding?

LatencyRemix
06-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Noticed this a few time's lately and almost 100% off the time there >600 ego people, meaning new comers since F2P.

At Ark Fall's and Incursion's ill see one off them go down, and then there doing the worm at super speed which when sprinting you can't catch up to them. And there also jumping over small buildings like superman.

Anyone else seen this?

samuelsinn
06-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Noticed this a few time's lately and almost 100% off the time there >600 ego people, meaning new comers since F2P.

At Ark Fall's and Incursion's ill see one off them go down, and then there doing the worm at super speed which when sprinting you can't catch up to them. And there also jumping over small buildings like superman.

Anyone else seen this?
:: blink blink :: i think you need to lay off the cat nip sweety.

back on topic. no havent seen it. might be a lag issue or some new bug in game

Griffix8
06-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Nah I've seen it before. If you see someone down but they move really fast its just from lag. At least that is what causes mine.

Xaat Xuun
06-08-2014, 09:11 PM
oh yeah I have seen this, the past couple days . . I was chasing one player trying to revive them . . I would get about 30% .. and they would be squirting to some other location, and the chase begins , All I wanted to shout was "Stop squirting away".

the worst one, was I saw the Blinking Purple plus on my mini map, ran to the player to revive, just for them to squirt back near where I was when I first noticed them.

I've also been experiencing where I can't revive , have to do a couple attempts before I see the revive progression wheel start

duction
06-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Squirting? :(

Old bug this one, lay flat whizzing about on the floor.

Always make me smile that one!