PDA

View Full Version : US or EU? New to the game.

Archangelus
06-09-2014, 02:24 AM
Hi all,

I am new to the game and I would like to ask if it is better to play on European or American servers. I am currently located in Italy. I would guess NA servers are more populated, but I would like to have some advice.

Also, is there anything else you guys would reccommend doing? Should I buy the DLC bundle?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Edit: I play on a PC.

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 02:28 AM
Hi all,

I am new to the game and I would like to ask if it is better to play on European or American servers. I am currently located in Italy. I would guess NA servers are more populated, but I would like to have some advice.

Also, is there anything else you guys would reccommend doing? Should I buy the DLC bundle?

Thanks a lot for your help.
You can play on both if you chose. You'd just have separate characters on each server. EU would probably be best for you since you are there.

I'd recommend finding a good group of people you could hang out with, having friends in the game makes the grind go quicker. Especially when its veteran people. I wouldn't not recommend the Season Pass, main reason is that you don't get much content from the dlc that you can't already do in the world.

Welcome to the forums and welcome to Paradise Territory.

Etaew
06-09-2014, 04:04 AM
It will depend on the times that you play, if you play on European friendly times you will encounter more people on the European servers, if you play at North American friendly times you will encounter more players on the North American servers. There are plenty on both.