PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall codes no longer work?

Snakeslicer
06-09-2014, 06:32 AM
Hi all,

I, being a new player, tried to enter arkfall codes into the webpage defiance.com/en/my-ego and all I got was a 404 error.

I think this is because defiance has moved onto the glyph launcher, but entering the codes into glyph' s code entering system doesn't work.

Any ideas? I'm stumped.

Thanks In Advance!

Whisky Tango
06-09-2014, 06:34 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?161457-New-EGO-Codes-Coming-in-Defiance-Season-2-Episodes

N3gativeCr33p
06-09-2014, 07:06 AM
Any ideas? I'm stumped.

That link Whisky provided can help you out.

OverDoneOne
06-09-2014, 07:17 AM
Hi all,

I, being a new player, tried to enter arkfall codes into the webpage defiance.com/en/my-ego and all I got was a 404 error.

I think this is because defiance has moved onto the glyph launcher, but entering the codes into glyph' s code entering system doesn't work.

Any ideas? I'm stumped.

Thanks In Advance!

I saw it said somewhere that the arkfall codes site/link would removed when the game went ftp. A new code page will be going up for the new codes that season 2 brings

Narg_CZ
06-09-2014, 09:30 AM
hi guys, I want ask same Q like Snakeslicker, I have bought Defiance ultimate ed. (before game go F2P) and try enter my ego code, which seems to be no more working, but i think, I have some rewards from codes already on my account, can someone confirm me this ??

thanks