PDA

View Full Version : Make Group Duels possible 4V4

BIEBERyoloSWAG
06-09-2014, 12:18 PM
I brought this up the other day but it had a typo in the thread and it was also one of the days the patch for rarity upgrades came out so it got lost in all of the complaints. SOOOoooo

Trion please look into 4vs4 Group battle Duels. It would be kind of like PvP except in the PvE world and instead of multiple lives its just sudden death for everyone. I think this would be neat to see, especially if its say a group of 4 vs just a single guy. You guys already have the ability to Duel and the ability to make groups, so why dont you just update the dying Duel feature to make it more interesting?

Seizan
06-09-2014, 12:43 PM
This would be cool. +1 from me.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
06-10-2014, 08:01 AM
Anyone else want a feature like this?

Quebra Regra
06-10-2014, 09:27 AM
yes please. Full support. :)

Whisky Tango
06-10-2014, 09:43 AM
I do not support this. It would be cool for a few days and die off like regular duels did. Trion needs to concentrate on other aspects of the game before worrying about new features that have no real use.

Overtkill21
06-10-2014, 10:22 AM
I do not support this. It would be cool for a few days and die off like regular duels did. Trion needs to concentrate on other aspects of the game before worrying about new features that have no real use.

Exactly, why waste resources on such an ignored aspect of the game? It's like PvP lite and we all know just how successful and important PvP is to this game.

LOL

Atticus Batman
06-10-2014, 03:44 PM

Exactly, why waste resources on such an ignored aspect of the game? It's like PvP lite and we all know just how successful and important PvP is to this game.

LOL

Die off?! You poor Ps3 people! On Xbox people still constantly duel others. Of course if their ego is A LOT higher/lower than yours, it suck since duels don't add the temp buff. But we duel plenty.