Xaat Xuun
06-09-2014, 09:43 PM
lets play a game .. who is that, standing in the middle ? :p

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/XaatXuun/DefiPhatDev_zps68db76ac.jpg

Atticus Batman
06-09-2014, 09:50 PM
lets play a game .. who is that, standing in the middle ? :p

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/XaatXuun/DefiPhatDev_zps68db76ac.jpg

Ok now when are we going to see him on Ps3, or any of the EU servers?!

Xaat Xuun
06-09-2014, 09:56 PM
I dunno . . heh . . saw the Xbox in the name (hence: Xbox in PC ) . . so guess it's possible to see a PC or Xbox in PS3

Atticus Batman
06-09-2014, 10:00 PM
I dunno . . heh . . saw the Xbox in the name (hence: Xbox in PC ) . . so guess it's possible to see a PC or Xbox in PS3

Only if he is using one of the developer systems.
But that is just the name he chose to use. I know he has a Pc and an Xbox. so maybe they are different characters/accounts. And he just chose to put xbox in his name. It doesn't actually mean he is using his Xbox character/account

PhantasieTrion
06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Its a copy of my XBox character for testing purposes.

Before anyone asks - the copy isn't perfect and thus not ready for copying of live characters. :)

Atticus Batman
06-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Its a copy of my XBox character for testing purposes.

Before anyone asks - the copy isn't perfect and thus not ready for copying of live characters. :)

Ooh a dev that admitted to something when getting outed! Btw Phantasie it is always nice to see you.

Xaat Xuun
06-09-2014, 10:19 PM
I was just having fun with it .. almost went with " caught someone that should be working, playing games" but saw the XBox in the name

Atticus Batman
06-09-2014, 10:23 PM
I was just having fun with it .. almost went with " caught someone that should be working, playing games" but saw the XBox in the name

Apparently he is working. Sounds like testing the ability to copy characters to a different system for those who choose to switch systems. That could be useful for those who end up switching their account to a different system, if he can get it working right.