PDA

View Full Version : What if the show....

Rokea
06-10-2014, 07:04 AM
Suffered from the same Maladies as the game? For instance

Irisa and Nolan walk int- You have been disconnected from the Defiance server. (I guess we start the episode form the beginning)

Irisa and Nolan check their weapon cas- You have been Disconnected from the Defiance Server

Irisa and Nolan feul u- You have been dis connected form the Defiance server

Irisa an- You have been Disconnected from the Defiance server

Irisa- Hard freeze

konstantinov
06-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Suffered from the same Maladies as the game? For instance

Irisa and Nolan walk int- You have been disconnected from the Defiance server. (I guess we start the episode form the beginning)

Irisa and Nolan check their weapon cas- You have been Disconnected from the Defiance Server

Irisa and Nolan feul u- You have been dis connected form the Defiance server

Irisa an- You have been Disconnected from the Defiance server

Irisa- Hard freeze

Some how I think people would still watch it for the chick in all white. Sorry I don't know her name as I don't watch the tv show.

Festival
06-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Some how I think people would still watch it for the chick in all white. Sorry I don't know her name as I don't watch the tv show.

Stahma...and yes, yes we would. =P

konstantinov
06-10-2014, 08:14 AM

I don't see what people are going crazy for though.

wartitan
06-10-2014, 08:19 AM
I don't see what people are going crazy for though.

You've never watched the show if you don't know why all the guys drool...probably some girls for that matter as well...

Quebra Regra
06-10-2014, 09:26 AM
They need to have a disappearing roller in an episode. TOO FUNNY! :)

N3gativeCr33p
06-10-2014, 10:25 AM
You've never watched the show if you don't know why all the guys drool...probably some girls for that matter as well...

Pretty much this.

Griffix8
06-10-2014, 10:41 AM
During a chase scene Nolan's Charger despawns.

Festival
06-10-2014, 10:46 AM
They need to have a disappearing roller in an episode. TOO FUNNY! :)

Irissa: What the jek?!?

Nolan, shaking his head: "Give it a couple seconds, kid...there. Hop in."

Irissa: "I don't think I even want to know..."

Nolan: "You don't."

They drive off.

Tsort
06-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Wait for Episode 5 "Revolution of the Arktech". Spoilers: The show is now an animated series. A Volge named Bob is now the main character. Oh, and the show intro has been recolored. Nifty.

Nashtalia
06-10-2014, 12:54 PM
the show would also have A-L0T of clones.....much like General Steve :o

just imagine the hilarity that would ensue! :o

Bonehead
06-10-2014, 12:58 PM

She is a stunner but I wouldn't watch the show just for her.
Especially with lag and disconnects.

http://www.celebhairdo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jaime-Murray_celebhairdo.jpg

Blu
06-10-2014, 01:18 PM
What if the show...

didn't force an early release of this game back in 13, if it was launched the way it is now.

don't mean the F2P, but like with the changes that is has now, some things I know ppl prob don't like, but with that being said, I haven't played a lot for a really long time,

came to pc ver once I heard it was going F2P, installed pc demo, then it went F2P..

after being away this long, I notice most of the things that drove us, the first gen, alpha/beta testers, pre orders, launch players, some of the issues that were kind of BIg are now gone..

yes I see the same issues withing trion its self, but I notice some listen and reply in forums a lot more now, but im talking game play..

at launch we ran arkfalls non stop, just to see my name at top of the list, we didn't get any exp for this, now I can do a day worth of arkfalls, some incursions that now lead into a siege ?

do all that, ego over 500+, wep skills over 12+ multiple weapon skills lvln up pretty fast, not sure how long its taking now to get over ego 4000 even, but after going through the growing pains with trion and this game,

this VER is a lot better then anything they had released, this is the way the game should have felt from the start, for the majority,,

I do miss how much time it us to take to lvl up weapons, maybe not as much, but now,

I can roll a toon and be ego 1000 in a few days without doing much of the story line, no goals, nothing.. just roaming and lvln up..

once the servers get right, unless that takes a lot of money, if they get right, seen this same server issues on console launch,

if they get right and stay stable, from watching Area chat a lot now, I see ppl who have been in defiance for to long and have been over it, they may be negative about services or other things, that have STILL Not been fixed,

but I do see more ppl saying how they like defiance game, that means bits going to store, maybe which means more server action on pc, wait till it goes f2p on console,, GG to your servers,

this is how game should have launched, despite the service issues and issues that come with every patch and servers having issues due to influx of players coming into the game,

CM Kiwibird
06-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Hey there everyone. As Scapes mentioned earlier (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?162708-DLC-Weekly-Daily-Supplies-Active-on-Consoles&p=1519473#post1519473), we are paying very close attention to these reports, and the team is currently investigating the cause of the increased latency since Patch 2.0. We'll have a post about it up as soon as possible when we have determined the source.

Bonehead
06-10-2014, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the word Kiwi.

Tyrannos
06-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!