PDA

View Full Version : Question About Reputation

Cymerian
06-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Under Contracts, for Von Bach, it says I have 72/100. How do I go about finding the area with the quest for the last 28? Usually they just show up on my map. Are there other ways to earn rep as well?

Quebra Regra
06-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Under Contracts, for Von Bach, it says I have 72/100. How do I go about finding the area with the quest for the last 28? Usually they just show up on my map. Are there other ways to earn rep as well?

There are daily and weekly contracts that will pop-up. these can be completed to gain further reputation. They should appear on yer map as little blue circles with the VBI symbol in them. You can also see a full description of weekly contracts (for rep) by going into the menu, selecting goals, and examining the current contracts.

What system R U on?

dramaQkarri
06-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Contracts are limited - you can earn 50 rep per week, and 10 rep per day. There are no other ways to earn Von Bach rep.
Not all contracts are earned in this way though but I'm not going to confuse you by discussing that here...

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-10-2014, 09:10 AM

If you click on the faction, example VBI, it will show a daily and weekly contract most the time. The dailys update once a day. These contracts are the only way you get rep for factions except Echelon, you can get rep just from fighting in player vs player games (Shadow Wars, Death Match, Capture and Hold.) do shadow wars noone plays the others.

Deunan
06-10-2014, 10:43 AM
...do shadow wars noone plays the others.I guess it depends on what platform and server you're on. While the maps aren't super active on PC NA, you can get into most of them at one point or another. The PvP maps are tied to several of the PvP pursuits and other than the Profiteering and Duelist pursuits you can't fulfill any of them unless you do the maps as well.

Deirachel
06-10-2014, 09:30 PM
Contracts are limited - you can earn 50 rep per week, and 10 rep per day. There are no other ways to earn Von Bach rep.
Not all contracts are earned in this way though but I'm not going to confuse you by discussing that here...

+Bonus Rep for stuff (Clan 500, Boosts)

If you click on the faction, example VBI, it will show a daily and weekly contract most the time. The dailys update once a day. These contracts are the only way you get rep for factions except Echelon, you can get rep just from fighting in player vs player games (Shadow Wars, Death Match, Capture and Hold.) do shadow wars noone plays the others.

Of the original Factions. The two of the DLC factions, Thorn Liro and 7th Legion, you can get rep from Thorn Liro Arenas (25 for gold, I think) and Incursions (5 per completed), respectively, in addition to the contracts.