PDA

View Full Version : how to Turn auto Aim / Look whe your Hit by a Sniper for PC

Luna Flame
06-11-2014, 10:52 PM
how do you turn it off it keep getting me Kill in all my Fight. when im trying to Run to cover to Let my Shields Recharge then i get hit Before i get Behind it. then my Camera turn's to the Sniper then i get Killed because it stops me from getting Behind the Cover from the Auto Aim / Look when you get hit. can any one Tell me / Show me how to Turn this off Please its just making me More mad as i die because of it

xxdarkxwarxx
06-11-2014, 11:25 PM
how do you turn it off it keep getting me Kill in all my Fight. when im trying to Run to cover to Let my Shields Recharge then i get hit Before i get Behind it. then my Camera turn's to the Sniper then i get Killed because it stops me from getting Behind the Cover from the Auto Aim / Look when you get hit. can any one Tell me / Show me how to Turn this off Please its just making me More mad as i die because of it

its part of the game

Luna Flame
06-11-2014, 11:27 PM
well i wish it can Be turned off

xxdarkxwarxx
06-11-2014, 11:41 PM
well i wish it can Be turned off

we all do..

Noble_One
06-12-2014, 12:25 AM
oh thats not auto aim. that happens anytime you get hit by a heavy attack. it spins you in a 180 (its like like getting hit really hard by a force in real life... your body turns from the force of the blow). you cant turn that off since its built like that. best thing to do is crouch if you are bout to be hit by a sniper hit or a heavy melee blow. that usually negates the turn around.

Apocalypsse
06-12-2014, 04:01 AM
I can't say I've ever had this happen to me before. The only time my camera moves is when I die and it shows me where they were.

Raiithe
06-12-2014, 05:06 AM
I imagine it was added as a way to allow console players (or those who use controllers) to react quickly and accurately to hard hitting enemies. However i find it to be more of a hindrance on PC and i'll wager its the same on console, considering we are already aiming at another enemy who is likely moving (while moving ourselves) then the sudden change of view to a totally different direction is disorientating/inconvenient/immersion-breaking/downright frustrating.

I don't know why it was added, i don't know why its still there, i don't know why we can't turn it off.

@Noble_one, you are right to some degree, however the in-game feature turns the player TOWARDS the origin of the blow, often snipers or those with high explosives.

kniferun
06-12-2014, 05:32 AM
Its been around since day 1. Its annoying and drives me nuts. If it was because of realism I'd be a bit more fine with it, but its not. I dont actually see where the shot/hit lands. If it was based on forced it would only turn you if it was on the outside of center mass. shoulder for example.

Its a game mechanic to let you know where the hit comes from?

monarch bites turn you towards it while you try to run from it. you can get caught in a constant loop of this for awhile.

Through all the critting and other annoyances this one bothers me the most, fortunately the game in general trumps its flaws.

Ashlocke
06-12-2014, 02:20 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb2xjwqtDM1r2dpibo1_500.gif

Atticus Batman
06-12-2014, 02:24 PM
I can't say I've ever had this happen to me before. The only time my camera moves is when I die and it shows me where they were.

You are talking about PvP. He is talking about the standard turn around/knockback we face in the main game.