PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Dev's

PseudoCool
06-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Hey gang.. maybe someone can answer this one for me with a definitive answer:

When I log onto the game, I get a pop up that shows I'm going to have X amount of items "salvaged" from my claim items. So, when exactly is that supposed to happen? My claim items keep getting bigger (mainly because it's stuff I've already got maxed out in inventory or don't use - white frag grenades come to mind), so when is it going to salvage, or how often does it salvage?

As I'm doing the lockbox project, my claim items keep growing, so it would be nice to know when the (current number is 171 items) are going to be salvaged and put into my salvage.

Anyone got a concrete answer on this?

Atticus Batman
06-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Hey gang.. maybe someone can answer this one for me with a definitive answer:

When I log onto the game, I get a pop up that shows I'm going to have X amount of items "salvaged" from my claim items. So, when exactly is that supposed to happen? My claim items keep getting bigger (mainly because it's stuff I've already got maxed out in inventory or don't use - white frag grenades come to mind), so when is it going to salvage, or how often does it salvage?

As I'm doing the lockbox project, my claim items keep growing, so it would be nice to know when the (current number is 171 items) are going to be salvaged and put into my salvage.

The list of days left is listed in claims, next to the item. When an item is aquired it is given a 7 day timer. They gave us a one week exstention due to the server issues last week.

PhantasieTrion
06-12-2014, 01:52 PM

Hi PseudoCool

The details on claims is here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?161082-Changes-to-Claim-Items-in-Defiance-Free-to-Play). (Summary: Items that meet the auto-salvaged criteria get a 7 day timer when they enter claims before the auto salvage triggers)

We extended that 7 day timer earlier this week to give people who couldn't connect because of the 2.0 patch more time to claim their items so they didn't get unexpectedly salvaged. A thread talking about that is here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?162822-Timers-of-all-items-in-claimable-section-have-reset&p=1519915&viewfull=1#post1519915).

squidgod2000
06-12-2014, 01:58 PM
I kinda wish I could filter from that list anything that I already have favorited in my inventory. At that point, it's just extra charges and I couldn't care less if it gets salvaged.

PseudoCool
06-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Thanks everyone.. nice to know that next week I'll get a bunch of ark salvage dumped on me..lol

Blu
06-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Thanks everyone.. nice to know that next week I'll get a bunch of ark salvage dumped on me..lol

yea, have thousands of items sitting in claims on xbox NA, don't have live atm, will after the 18th, but no way to get on there and claim some of the oj's and purples, think they said first character you log on with after this cleaning will get all the ark salvage,,

maybe let me wife get it all with her lower ego toon, Blu on NA has millions of salvage and almost all that gear is around ego 4000++, so it was not usefully outside of salvage or if one of my friends needed something,

my xbox Na salvage will be 999,999,999, prob will help defiance server space or fees they had to pay to host all of our hoarding ways..

superstorm
06-13-2014, 04:03 AM
I want such popups to be removed (or at least show them weekly). They are really annoying.