PDA

View Full Version : Server Latency is horrible since patch guys.

Scripp
06-12-2014, 01:57 PM
It's not just me it's everyone ingame having it. I have 50Mbps connection and haven't seen the servers lag this much ever.

Maybe it's the new influx of players since free to play? I hope that is all it is and I know the network guys for this game can fix that easily.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.:cool:

Iceberg
06-12-2014, 01:59 PM
It's not just me it's everyone ingame having it. I have 50Mbps connection and haven't seen the servers lag this much ever.

Maybe it's the new influx of players since free to play? I hope that is all it is and I know the network guys for this game can fix that easily.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.:cool:

I remember a year ago when I was filled with hope, I haven't jumped in game today but I am sure a few more patches will roll out trying to fix this issue easily. ;)

Scripp
06-12-2014, 02:01 PM
I remember a year ago when I was filled with hope, I haven't jumped in game today but I am sure a few more patches will roll out trying to fix this issue easily. ;)

Your Sarcasm is noted and got a hearty LOL out of my belly. I guess we can only hope.

Atticus Batman
06-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Your Sarcasm is noted and got a hearty LOL out of my belly. I guess we can only hope.

Unfortunately Berg is right. They will add patches but they either won't do much or they will make it worse. Lots of those issues you think are just from the new patch, have been around since the alpha/beta testing.

Scripp
06-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Unfortunately Berg is right. They will add patches but they either won't do much or they will make it worse. Lots of those issues you think are just from the new patch, have been around since the alpha/beta testing.

I played some of the free trial a few times and never got lag like I saw today. Its was 10 seconds from my remote action to server response. No way that has been happening since beta. I played a few trials last year for fun and never saw it as bad as today. So if more players are joining it's only going to get worse huh?

I was just disconnected from server and can't log back in. I thought maybe it's my ISP so I did speed test and getting my 48.90Mbps steady from USA across the atlantic to Europe with no problems..

I am a network guy myself. Degree and CCNA certs. Maybe they should hire me. lol

dramaQkarri
06-12-2014, 02:17 PM
<snip>
I am a network guy myself. Degree and CCNA certs. Maybe they should hire me. lol

Betting they can't afford you.

Lag, disconnects, and hard freezes are on the rise for PS3 NA since the F2P update. It's a mess. Pretty frustrating. Its affecting all platforms so something is terribly wrong.

Scripp
06-12-2014, 02:50 PM
Betting they can't afford you.

Lag, disconnects, and hard freezes are on the rise for PS3 NA since the F2P update. It's a mess. Pretty frustrating. Its affecting all platforms so something is terribly wrong.

Already sent an email to the dev's. Waiting on reply. I am 51 years old. Out of work now that my local ISP hired some kid from A.S.U.

SO... maybe I can help or get a new job. Two degrees in science. The B.S.A and the other. CCNA 1,2,3,4,5,6 and even can have the security clearance from CISCO CCNA for government work. Hardware A++ too... digital Electronics year 1,2,3,4....

Looking for a new job DEFIANCE. If they don't have one maybe one of you guys are working with an indie game dev team. Send me a message. I am workaholic when it comes to networking.