PDA

View Full Version : Trading grenades bonehead move - a warning

Deikon
06-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Sorry if brought up before, forum search didn't find anything. Anyway, a friend saw that someone was selling OJ hatchling grenades for 50k and since I was at IDR could I buy them and he would give me the scrip for them later. Now I already have OJ hatchling grenades equipped on another loadout, so I was thinking it should just go straight to my claims.......NOPE! My hatchling grenades on my other loadout wasn't full, so when I traded for them they got straight used.....the HORROR! Anyway, lesson learned. I went ahead and gave my friend my OJ hatchling grenades for being such a dumb@%s (I had purples in my claims and don't really care). So now you all know.....and knowing is half the battle.....!

Mushbeeguy
06-14-2014, 06:20 AM
Oh great Wizards of Defiance, if he had unequipped grenades could this have worked as he wished?

ConcreteSnake
06-14-2014, 06:23 AM
Oh great Wizards of Defiance, if he had unequipped grenades could this have worked as he wished?

nope, even if his OJ hatch was full you can't trade for them, he should've gone to his friend and given his OJ to them, then went and got the new ones, ever since they made grenades consuamble they've been bored as far as trading goes

Paster of Muppets
06-14-2014, 06:36 AM
To be honest, they should overhaul how consumables work in this game. They should be in stacks that you can have multiple ones of. Now when you get drops of grenades that you already have a full stack of, you have to hunt them down from the claims screen, which is it's completely own UI, that takes multiple clicks to get to. This makes the process extremely tedious.

At least move the claims screen somewhere easier to reach, if you have to insist on having it work this way.

Etaew
06-14-2014, 06:45 AM
Yeah there are some hilariously terrible user experiences with the bad design of the grenades system currently :(

OttawaREDBLACKS
06-14-2014, 06:50 AM
oh well not like you paid 1m for a 0.0 frag nade just for it to change a couple days/ weeks later to the standard everything being the same.

ConcreteSnake
06-14-2014, 07:04 AM
oh well not like you paid 1m for a 0.0 frag nade just for it to change a couple days/ weeks later to the standard everything being the same.

I did.......

Atticus Batman
06-14-2014, 03:08 PM
I used paradise points for mine, and then they go'ed buh-bye.

Bonehead
06-14-2014, 03:11 PM
Good thread.

PseudoCool
06-14-2014, 05:22 PM
Or he could have just given his buddy the 50K for the OJ grenade and it would have been easier that way :)