PDA

View Full Version : So the old Cooper wasn't available?

Bonehead
06-16-2014, 02:46 PM
So much for continuity.

Etaew
06-16-2014, 02:47 PM
So much for continuity.

It worries me whenever I see voiced games like this :(

Bonehead
06-16-2014, 02:48 PM
It worries me whenever I see voiced games like this :(

IKR not even close.

MadMoxxiFavGun
06-16-2014, 02:48 PM
new cooper is a chump

heartbreak_courier
06-16-2014, 03:12 PM
My guess is these characters (Cooper, Varus, Eren) are all going to be making appearances on the Defiance TV show, so instead of the voice actors being on the show, they've taken the TV actors and replaced the voice actors. Not really a fan of replacing voice actors if they can't come close to the original, but this might be good news for crossover material if it's true.

wartitan
06-16-2014, 03:14 PM
My guess is these characters (Cooper, Varus, Eren) are all going to be making appearances on the Defiance TV show, so instead of the voice actors being on the show, they've taken the TV actors and replaced the voice actors. Not really a fan of replacing voice actors if they can't come close to the original, but this might be good news for crossover material if it's true.

That's a good point, I just figured that maybe the original voice actors asked for too much to re-up with the "success" of the game ***sarcastic grin...

Bonehead
06-16-2014, 03:31 PM
I think it was probably Scapes.

InfamousBrad
06-16-2014, 03:56 PM

Even if you're right, it's not like they also went back and re-recorded the old dialog. Which means that the old and the new dialog are right alongside each other. Like basically everything they've done to this game in the last 14 months, it's just one more thing to annoy me.

N3gativeCr33p
06-16-2014, 04:04 PM
So in addition to the new Cooper voice being average at best, the voice over volume seemed like it took a nosedive. I was reaching for my TV remote like two & a half seconds into this new episode.

And then I got to the really borked section of the new episode...