PDA

View Full Version : Red Thugs Clan

RedT
06-17-2014, 08:35 AM
Red Thug Clan

We are the RTC
The aim of the clan is to make new friends and to help eachother when help is needed.
Currently we are not a big clan but we will expand.
We don't tolerate rudeness.
I promote everyone to officer once they do something that convinces me they are right for the clan.
We also help people in the clan who don't have a nice car,outfit or anything else they want to get.
How do we do that?
Well if i am ingame and u are too I will take u to hidden vendors with nice stuff and u buy the things u want with your scrip or other currency (we only show where to get the stuff but it is u who has to pay for it ofcource we are not a charity organisation after all)
One last thing if you are not active for a week without saying anything i will demote u
A month will get you kicked from the clan
\

If you want to be in the clan here is an apication form

Ingame name:
Is your Ego rating above or below 500(dont worry if its below you can still get in the clan it is just for me to know how far in the game are u) :
Your age:
Are you male or female:
Why do you want to be in the clan:
write something about you:
write something inapropriate(maby a pun or a funny story this is just for entertaiment and it is optional so you can skip it):

RedT
06-19-2014, 06:39 AM
How to get promoted

Member - this is strictly my decision but basicaly if you play with other members of the clan u will become one too and u will no longer be a recruit
Officer - to become an officer all you need to do is get 100k contribution points
to get 100 contribution all you need to do is do missions and find more people to join the clan
Leader - now i had to make this harder, but it is still pretty easy to do
to become a leader you need to have 500k contribution points

the ways to get promoted will change based on how many people we have in the clan
when we grow it wil become harder to get promoted
for example when we hit 50 members u wil need 1 million points to be a leader

RedT
06-19-2014, 07:32 AM
I am making a youtube channel for our clan where I will make videos about our clan and some anouncements
the clan rules wil be there too

the name of the channel is
Defiance Red Thugs Clan

jerome bafaty
06-20-2014, 12:59 PM
1. jerome bafaty
2.360 ish
4.guy
5.I like having a team when i play
6.i play 3 high school sports
7.Guy: did you fall from heaven
Girl: why you ask?
Guy: beacuse your face is pretty... ****ed up

Jussi
06-23-2014, 09:47 PM
1.bleda
4.male
5.current clan no one is ever on or plays the game any...
6.hardcore syfy fan
7.tit...

Cheers =]
would really like to join an active clan to have people to play with...if im able to get in please add me in game and let me know so i can leave current clan...dont want to leave until i find another clan out of respect...thanks =]

RedT
06-27-2014, 02:29 PM
1. jerome bafaty
2.360 ish
4.guy
5.I like having a team when i play
6.i play 3 high school sports
7.Guy: did you fall from heaven
Girl: why you ask?
Guy: beacuse your face is pretty... ****ed up
ACCEPTED
you have to be ingame the same time i am to be invited in the clan
I am ingame every day 6pm(GMT) to 10 pm(GMT)

RedT
06-27-2014, 02:31 PM
1.bleda
4.male
5.current clan no one is ever on or plays the game any...
6.hardcore syfy fan
7.tit...

Cheers =]
would really like to join an active clan to have people to play with...if im able to get in please add me in game and let me know so i can leave current clan...dont want to leave until i find another clan out of respect...thanks =]
ACCEPTED
meet me ingame
i am ingame everyday 6pm(GMT) to 10pm(GMT)

lanf55
11-02-2014, 05:16 AM
1. lanf55 (in game Rosalind)
2. About 440
3. 59
4. Male
5. I'm slow to learn (I am old), so some help will be needed.
6. Old RPer (since 1978, Runequest, Gurps, NeverWinter Nights), quite new to FPS (Mass Effect 1,2,&3 and MechWarriorOnline), wannabe race car pilot (own a 1996 Mazda MX-5, my record is 2'.31" at Imola race track)
7. Since first days of RP I have female chars (chances were 60% male, 40% female, I had 14 females and 2 males, it's fate I think).
As I like females, I stilll have females toons in online games. :)

Deluxee
01-01-2015, 10:46 AM
IGN: Deluxee
Ego Rating: 2072
Why do I want to join the clan: Because I have been playing the game for the past two weeks and most of the time is by myself so I would like to join an active clan because everything is better if done with a group of people.
About me: I have decent grades and my favourite hobbies, Defiance, Gym and Girls.

Shake that booty.

BenXFrank
01-01-2015, 10:59 AM
1. lanf55 (in game Rosalind)
2. About 440
3. 59
4. Male
5. I'm slow to learn (I am old), so some help will be needed.
6. Old RPer (since 1978, Runequest, Gurps, NeverWinter Nights), quite new to FPS (Mass Effect 1,2,&3 and MechWarriorOnline), wannabe race car pilot (own a 1996 Mazda MX-5, my record is 2'.31" at Imola race track)
7. Since first days of RP I have female chars (chances were 60% male, 40% female, I had 14 females and 2 males, it's fate I think).
As I like females, I stilll have females toons in online games. :)

IGN: Deluxee
Ego Rating: 2072
Why do I want to join the clan: Because I have been playing the game for the past two weeks and most of the time is by myself so I would like to join an active clan because everything is better if done with a group of people.
About me: I have decent grades and my favourite hobbies, Defiance, Gym and Girls.

Shake that booty.

You picked up some really old Thread. Many things have changed, including the new official Recruitment-Thread (under new leadership): http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?175438-EU-Red-Thugs

Ask in zonechat for any Red Thugs - Officer and ur wish to join will be granted :)

Icepaulit
05-16-2015, 12:55 PM
1: Slark Maverick.
2: 550-ish.
3:18 this year.
4:Male
5:Looking for a community to be with, currently it is only me solo or one other friend that play together, looking to increase that number ;)
6: I'm from Iceland and I like shooting weak bugs...
7:Hellbugs look like giant mutated spiders, and that frankly scares the **** out of me. :o

CowdBlud
05-24-2015, 12:52 AM
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD IT IS CAUSING CONFUSION
The management of Clan when this thread started has long since changed.
It has also been renamed from Red Thugs Clan to Red Thugs.

IF you want to join the Red Thugs then please look at the threads titled:
[EU] Red Thugs
[NA] Red Thugs