PDA

View Full Version : Old friends, Old Swords.. bugged??

Munx
04-03-2013, 08:40 AM
So anyone on eu pc been able to get past this quest? when I get there no mather how many time i restart the mission the farmer just starts running around like a headless chicken despite all the raiders being dead..

Im not getting any updates or anything, am i missing something?

Crowsam
04-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Same, and a lot of other players have this bug.

Clarkeh
04-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Ah i saw you in game Munx (Jim Huntington) yea its bugged for me too :p

At least you can see the farmer all i see is raiders i kill them off and then nothing.

Merkery N16
04-03-2013, 10:29 AM
when a mission bugs out i abandon and restart usually works

Clarkeh
04-03-2013, 10:38 AM
when a mission bugs out i abandon and restart usually works

For this mission this doesn't work tried 5 times now.

Clarkeh
04-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Would be really nice to get a reponse to this post because its a main quest we cant do so my progression is halted until either a server restart or its fixed.

Merkery N16
04-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Would be really nice to get a reponse to this post because its a main quest we cant do so my progression is halted until either a server restart or its fixed.

i feel you on this however think of all the problems they need to fix im sure its on the list and they will get to it when i encounter these problems i go onto the next thing i aint done like a side mission or mini game or co op ect

we all just need to be patient till its all sorted will take 1-2 weeks im just happy to be on the game :)

Fascion
04-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Happening on US servers as well.

Volare
04-03-2013, 12:07 PM
I actually just managed to do this on the US server without any issue, lucky me. =x

Munx
04-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Ah i saw you in game Munx (Jim Huntington) yea its bugged for me too :p

At least you can see the farmer all i see is raiders i kill them off and then nothing.

Ah yes, Good news is i found out how to work around it, It seems the quest only bugs on certain "phases" so if you get this bug, don't try to abandon and start over it wont help, its the phase thats bugged, you need to log out of game and hope you get placed in a diffrent phase, or find someone to join thats in a diffrent phase.

Schmompex
04-03-2013, 04:51 PM
nothing helps :( guess i have to do some sidequests

Clarkeh
04-03-2013, 04:52 PM
I've completed all my sidequests which looking back now is a bad idea, was gonna try and drop the quest and take a side quest and then return to the main quest and see if that unbugs it but i can't now :(

bioenergy
04-06-2013, 08:55 AM
Relog work perfect to me..:)

LunaticWoda
04-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Okay so i thought I had this issue to. (At work so correct me if Im referring to the wrong quest) If this is the one where you kill the LT than its just poorly worded. As they make you assume hes in the building. once you kill him go down to street level and hunt the other mercs (they can lay outside the yellow quests area)

Trenyt
04-11-2013, 03:46 AM
Got this issue today, relogging or exiting the game did nothing to solve it. Perhaps there is only one EU phase at the moment?

Either way it's very annoying.

KurtCF
04-14-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm getting the same thing. I've tried a couple of times. The first time, I got one rancher, now I get two.