PDA

View Full Version : Nolan Returns Crossover Storyline Now Available

Scapes
06-17-2014, 08:11 PM
http://community.defiance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/DEF_ACT_NolanMissions_01v2_560x350.jpg (http://community.defiance.com/en/2014/06/17/nolan-returns-crossover-storyline-now-available/)

Nolan has returned to Paradise in new crossover content leading into the Season 2 TV debut! Log in today and learn more about Nolan's search for Irisa as you help him track clues and investigate a Votan trafficking ring in the New Frontier.

Read the full article on the website. (http://community.defiance.com/en/2014/06/17/nolan-returns-crossover-storyline-now-available/)

squidgod2000
06-18-2014, 03:13 AM
So when do we get high-res textures like that?

4ndreas
06-18-2014, 04:11 AM
So when do we get high-res textures like that?

No sooner than christmas from what we've heard compared to what has happened.

Xceptiona1
06-19-2014, 11:45 AM
"Catch up on all the pre-season crossover content with special Cradle to Grave and Stahma's Interests storylines"

Are those integrated into the NOLAN'S SEARCH FOR IRISA content then or somthing seperate? I have so many quests on my map I get confused what to do. I've ran all the first season stuff last year, but it appears all over my map from what I can tell. I presume I just run the star/story quests labels season 2? Just want to make sure I hit to proper content before watching the episode. Thanks!
**EDIT**
I think I found it s2e1 - cradle to grave
s2e2 - stahmas interest
s2e3 - nolan returns

I believe I finished s2e1, now to find where s2e2 is located, I see episode 3 on the map...did I miss it?

Nefarious
06-19-2014, 01:58 PM
The boss fight against the Castithan cult leader (forget her name) was very cool. And I honestly didn't expect it.

She had a unique look. A unique looking weapon, from the glance I got it looked like an all black Vot Fragger that shot like an SMG. She had that Bio Blast attack that Hellbug Warriors do, idk why she was able to do that but it was cool anyway. She was able to put a shield around herself. Very cool stuff and she was on par with the Ark Hunter in terms of special abilities and a memorable character because of so. I would of liked it if the fight was harder though and more on par with past boss fights like Santana Murphy it terms of durability.

I hope to see more boss fights and unique stand offs in the future

DSW
06-19-2014, 03:15 PM
The boss fight against the Castithan cult leader (forget her name) was very cool. And I honestly didn't expect it.

She had a unique look. A unique looking weapon, from the glance I got it looked like an all black Vot Fragger that shot like an SMG. She had that Bio Blast attack that Hellbug Warriors do, idk why she was able to do that but it was cool anyway. She was able to put a shield around herself. Very cool stuff and she was on par with the Ark Hunter in terms of special abilities and a memorable character because of so. I would of liked it if the fight was harder though and more on par with past boss fights like Santana Murphy it terms of durability.

I hope to see more boss fights and unique stand offs in the future

were you in team or just way below 5K? for my 56xx char killing her was a matter of one or two Perf mags, but i must agree that she looked cool.

Nefarious
06-19-2014, 04:28 PM
No when I decided to open up with my gun I killed the Cult Leader pretty quick. But I played it out a little bit to try and get more of an experience. That's why I wish she was made more durable. She had the look and the abilities to stand out but just not tough enough.

SethC
06-21-2014, 09:55 AM
Oh, I think I missed this one. Where was it ? All the Season one missions on the map keep disorienting me.

DSW
06-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Oh, I think I missed this one. Where was it ? All the Season one missions on the map keep disorienting me.

if you still haven't found it, the start is at Iron Demon near Cooper's basement entrance

SethC
06-21-2014, 03:45 PM
Thanks, I'll go do it when I'm on later.

garyfrclev
06-23-2014, 12:34 PM
all the cross over stuff is cool and all but when are we going to get a pure season 2 mission line

dramaQkarri
07-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Soooooo, are we going to get a Season 2 Episode 4 set of missions? I mean The Grid are cool and all, and my understanding is we'll see more varieties of them in the future. But ultimately, I'd love to have a set of missions again soon.