PDA

View Full Version : rerolling mastery...is it cycling now or still random?

YahootsMagoondi
06-18-2014, 12:01 PM
i ask because i rolled an ar and an smg this morning, both were 10% crit to incoming. then both rolled 12% crit to out of target, and then both rolled .75 recoil. is this a freaky rng coincidence or are the rolls cycling now? had to go to work and can't decide whether or not to reroll them both tonight to see if it does it again or to keep the recoil...nice thing is they are both pre arktech guns, so only takes a million to roll them, hello volge at idr...lol.

konstantinov
06-18-2014, 12:03 PM
It's RNG but people have superstitions about how to get certain rolls. Some people can roll certain types of weapons easier. IE speed boost on a zagger or damage on an AR. I know I've let friends rolls guns for me.

Amack
06-18-2014, 12:10 PM
The chances of 2 weapons rolling twice with identical outcomes both times, is approximately PI:1

YahootsMagoondi
06-18-2014, 12:51 PM
The chances of 2 weapons rolling twice with identical outcomes both times, is approximately PI:1

mmmmmmmm...pi!

Clarity Page
06-18-2014, 12:59 PM
The RNG in this game is so selective at times it almost doesn't seem random at all, did Aura from "The World" (dot hack reference for those scratching there heads) move into defiance or something, is she secretly controlling the game and has become its goddess,

Oh great Aura, please give me a nano-less, double crit, assassin, wolfhound...

DEATHBRINGER210
06-18-2014, 03:49 PM
RNG is busted i quit re rolling weapons because this glitchy mastery re roll option

DopedGoat
06-18-2014, 03:55 PM
I rerolled a zagger 30 times before giving up and selling it. Kept getting melee rolls.

Then rolled a new zagger 9 times before getting my sb.