PDA

View Full Version : Does nano proc rate change when upgrading rarity?

Zhedda
06-19-2014, 07:39 AM
Just curious, if you upgrade a nano weapon's rarity using the salvage matrix, does it also increase the proc chance for the nano, or is that baked into the rarity of the weapon when it drops? (As it is my understanding that weapon rarity affects the proc rate; i.e. an orange weapon will proc more frequently than a blue weapon.)

alienstookmybeer
06-19-2014, 07:50 AM
+1 and +10char

bigguy
06-19-2014, 08:45 AM
I remember someone stating that rarity affects proc rate so yes an orange wep will proc more than a blue but that was a long time ago.

Etaew
06-19-2014, 09:06 AM
We've had no official word on the chance of nano procs I believe, just someones feeling from testing it. I think I included it in the questions list, it's been a while since we've looked at them.

Zhedda
06-19-2014, 09:07 AM
I remember someone stating that rarity affects proc rate so yes an orange wep will proc more than a blue but that was a long time ago.

Yeah, but I am wondering if the proc rate is a virtue of the weapon being orange, or if the weapons have a proc rate on them and oranges have a higher value by default. If the latter is true, does upgrading the weapon increase that value? Just wondering if it is worth upgrading some blue nano weapons I prefer to orange to increase the proc, or if it would be a waste of ark forge.