PDA

View Full Version : excuse me for being an idiot, but...

Miervaldis
06-20-2014, 10:01 AM
SO hey guys, Im kinda new at this game, and I just want to know 1 thing.
I watched the season2 episode, and saw an code, so I entered it, its said that the patron pass, has been gained, but how to activate it, or how i can see if i have it activated?

Griffix8
06-20-2014, 10:23 AM
I watched the season2 episode, and saw an code, so I entered it, its said that the patron pass, has been gained, but how to activate it, or how i can see if i have it activated?
That's currently an ongoing discussion of an issue. No one can tell you cause no one really knows. We've all pretty much entered the code but its a debate on whether or not its actually going on.

Miervaldis
06-20-2014, 10:25 AM
so maybe it is activated and maybe it isn't, yes?

Goth Angel
06-20-2014, 10:31 AM
If it's not highlighted on the boosts screen and dark instead that means it's most likely not.

Miervaldis
06-20-2014, 10:32 AM
If it's not highlighted on the boosts screen and dark instead that means it's most likely not.

so I just have to wait, until I can activate it myself, or check for the boosts screen?

Mushbeeguy
06-20-2014, 10:37 AM
I am on Xbox-Na. I know that it has applied to my account.
There are a couple of things you have to have set up for this to work.

1. A Glyph account.
2. Link your console from your account to Trion's servers: https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/account/profile/account-links!input.action
3. Enter code to get credit: https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/commerce/voucher/redeem-voucher-flow

Miervaldis
06-20-2014, 11:35 AM
yeah for pc version I can't choice, to switch platforms...

Donk
06-20-2014, 11:39 AM

Nothing to be ashamed of being an idiot :)

VLG Idiot

Bonehead
06-20-2014, 02:51 PM
yeah for pc version I can't choice, to switch platforms...

I am on PC as well and as soon as I entered the code it was active on my acct. It never showed up in my claims.
You can check the status of the patron pass at Glyph/manage games/defiance at the bottom of the page. It will show you how many days are left on the pass.

Synther
06-20-2014, 03:02 PM
It *should* be showing in-game under "Boosts" how much time is left. Instead I'm seeing a big fat blank spot, though Patron Pass has the Active label. But I can't tell if that is from having purchased the game or from the new one. I don't use Glyph and I don't want Glyph. I have the Steam version and I really see no need to install yet another front end system for games. I think that it was absolutely idiotic for Trion to come out with Glyph in the first place.