PDA

View Full Version : How do you unlock more vehicles?

xcbox dmo
04-03-2013, 09:22 AM
title says it all

Kevin0101
04-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Buy some from vendors

Tango80
04-03-2013, 09:24 AM
You can buy them with script at certain vendors from what i've seen. Some are quest rewards. Other than that dunno.

xcbox dmo
04-03-2013, 09:25 AM
Where are the bigger vendors located at on the map? I have only been top the small ones on the side of the road

Greymalkin
04-22-2013, 03:55 PM
So far the two vendors I've found are an ATV at Iron Demon Ranch and a Duni dealership at Torc Mok's place can't remember the name of it, its hands(something).

therokito
04-22-2013, 03:57 PM
demon ranch has a vendor

Wrong Game
04-22-2013, 04:02 PM
you can buy them with script at certain vendors from what i've seen. Some are quest rewards. Other than that dunno.

IT'S SCRIP, NOT SCRIPT. D=< Red = angry writing colour.

Brodaki
04-22-2013, 04:08 PM
Iron demon and Headlands transit depot, but you can also get the rare color skins from any vendor that has special sales for 500s

Dave Blackwell
04-22-2013, 04:12 PM
You can find some within hidden vendors. I can't recall the name exactly, but I do know that one is nearby Muir processing plant. In regards to other hidden vendors; I haven't came across any others apart from another one that I cannot remember the location for at all. If you're talking in the sense of different varieties there are none at the moment.

koop
04-22-2013, 04:44 PM
You can get the Orange Dodge Challenger at the top of the lake near Muir Processing Plant.

You have to kill all the 99ers there, then a miner and rancher appear out the front of the buildings, one opens a store on which that vehicle is available, plus another =)

http://shooting-blanks.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9252672

That has the location on that website =)
Hope this helps!

Jeff Kaos
04-22-2013, 06:34 PM
These are all good suggestions and I've manged to find 2 duni's and 3 different quads for 500sc as specials on different vendors, including the one at the starting area. Truth be told though you're better off just using one of the 4 wheelers until you level up the runner skill. So far every time trial I've done has been on a runner so I figure that if I raise my runner skill it'll make the time trials that much easier.

MiiSHKA
04-22-2013, 06:55 PM
You can get the Orange Dodge Challenger at the top of the lake near Muir Processing Plant.

You have to kill all the 99ers there, then a miner and rancher appear out the front of the buildings, one opens a store on which that vehicle is available, plus another =)

http://shooting-blanks.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9252672

That has the location on that website =)
Hope this helps!

Is this the only place (besides edition games) to get a challenger?

DrunknIronRabitXBLnPSN
04-22-2013, 07:11 PM
IT'S SCRIP, NOT SCRIPT. D=< Red = angry writing colour.

oh good lord thats annoying ... ^^^THIS^^^

but seriously if you really have the scripts of all the episodes had em over and and dont expect shtako for jaja

SCRIP

SCRIPTS are playwritings/playbills whether theatre,radio, tv or movies

Learn your eng-grish