PDA

View Full Version : Do we get a bank or storage space?

Betelgeuse
04-03-2013, 09:39 AM
I am probably not far enough in to answer this question myself, but was wondering if we get a bank or storage of some sort?

nathanpbutler
04-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Nope. Anything you have beyond your inventory slots (which you can buy more of with real money / bits) has to be broken down or sold back to one of the merchants. There is no storage space beyond your inventory.

SlashZaku
04-03-2013, 11:21 AM
Guess I'll ask this here but how long does stuff last in the 'Buy Back' tab under a Merchant? Could I potentially sell something I may want to 'keep' and just buy it back later when I have the space in my own inventory? Or does this stuff disappear once I log out?

Betelgeuse
04-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the info. Time to clear out all those upgrades I can't use.
Guess I will use the Ultimate Edition bits to purchase the first couple of inventory upgrades. Think I saw some for 10 and 15 slots.

No clue on the Buy Back stuff, but will check to see if it cleared tonight.

RobbieTheRabbit
04-03-2013, 12:01 PM
thats weak.. they should give us a storage at safe zones. i hope they do this on the next update. i know theres gonna be a whole lots of cool guns and other stuff that you want to keep.

Angeleus09
04-03-2013, 12:20 PM
After about an hour of playing the first thing I bought with my UE Bits was the +15 inventory and I'm still running out of space lol. I do like that you can breakdown a gun anywhere, you don't have to find a crafting bench or anything when you run out of inventory space in the field.

Irres169
04-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Storage space would make us all hoarders. No one would ever trade.