PDA

View Full Version : Missing dodge challenger from pre-order!!??

Deception
04-03-2013, 09:51 AM
I pre-ordered the game from gamestop and therefor recently picked up my copy. I typed in the code from the back of that game manual and only received some guns. I claimed all my ark hunter rewarded via the link too but still no challenger. The receipt shows nothing and there is no other possible way to claim my car. My email shows no codes either so im lost as ever. I submitted a question but still no answer of course. I called gamestop and they said they have no clue, they were rude and useless as usual. How can i get the car i deserve?? any help would be nice and greatly appreciated thanks.

Angryfool
04-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Should have been a product registration code on the receipt when you picked it up, that code goes into the Defiance site and the items show up in the store in game to be claimed, if you linked your account. Gamestop screwed you.

Deception
04-03-2013, 09:59 AM
ya there a bunch of **s holes the way i see it. They claim to have no clue and thought i was talking about the real car, like jesus im an alien to em. =[ I wish trion would have phone support cuzz this wait for a letter response is terrible, ill probly get the copy paste message saying well" you should talk to your gamestop, or we're very sorry this has happened, we unable to find a solution, have you tried our troubleshooting, thank you and go F*** yourself" pretty much what i'll get. im doomed to no car i see

phunphool
04-03-2013, 10:29 AM
I pre-ordered online from BestBuy.ca and I assumed that the car would be included with the code given on the back of the manual. I received some of the pre-order items but no Dodge Challenger for me either. Trion made a post on the main community page that they are aware of this though, and are working on it. *shrug*

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/03/the-day-of-defiance-is-here-what-beautiful-baby-of-ours-it-is/

Revolix
04-03-2013, 11:22 AM
well i waas confused as well. the receipt has a registration code for bonuses (not like the 25 digit code for preorders) u use the code on the defiance site (im sure if you go to support and this ask a question part and attach a copy of ur receipt) the trion world guys will give you the 15 digit code, they are really helpful and answered all my questions during the beta. As for the dodge challenger, i believe that was the code on the back of the manual. (the receipt code i believe was bonus weapons including the sporeshot)

Angryfool
04-03-2013, 11:47 AM
The code on the manual was for the edition bonuses, like Ultimate Edition. The code on the receipt was for pre-order bonuses.

xxwillxx13
04-03-2013, 11:58 AM
I ordered mine from amazon anyone know where i will have to look for my code? Will it come with the game or in a email?

Mirimon
04-03-2013, 12:26 PM
your not missing anything.. the car handles like it does irl.. like crap.. really though.. the quad you get from codes is much better.. or an 850 r 3 zones in.. much more fun also.

and irl.. had everything gone apocolyptic.. DODGE.. most certainly would not be the car company that survived... they simply can't.. they lack the resources to operate independently, as well as lack the money. not to sound like a fan boy.. but honestly.. the longest running, self dependent automobile company in the states would probably be the only one that remains..Ford....

this is just one of the marketing gimmicks for dodge, trying to get their name back out there, since they have been on the decline for decades.