PDA

View Full Version : Defiant Alliance is new and RECRUITING!

MajorPain001
06-25-2014, 06:06 PM
Hello all,

This is a announcement for a clan that has just been formed on the NA servers for PC. Looking for people to recruit who have a decent and respectable personality, as well as a love of the game we all play. Any EGO level may apply, and I look forward to seeing everybody that wishes to join up and kick some HellBugs around. I plan to have a VoIP for this clan in due time, so we can communicate easily during Missions/Arkfalls etc.. This is intended to be a casual clan, but make no mistake, participation and trust is key if you wish to move forward in this clan. Trust is earned, not given. I am on everyday, usually; unfortunately times vary depending on what RL things I'm doing. Any replies to this thread will be reviewed by me once everyday and if clan invite is requested, it will be taken care of as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and consideration.

MajorPain001
06-26-2014, 05:39 PM
This is an update to the above posting. I have been recruiting and have appointed a new Officer who has agreed to help with the recruitment process. His in-game handle is Ted Zilla. Give him a shout as well if you wish for an invite.

iconicorangatang
06-26-2014, 06:35 PM
Or a shout in here and I will get you setup :)

Shrew
06-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Hi Everyone

Just joined up tonight,
Still a Noob in Defiance, but been playing games a long time (GW, GW2 and others)

My in game toon Shrewella

But you can just call me Shrew
Look foward to seeing you all in Game

Cheers:)

Shrew

MajorPain001
06-27-2014, 08:16 AM
Hey Shrew,

Welcome to the clan, and I also look forward to seeing you in-game.

cyguy
06-27-2014, 07:09 PM
I joined this very new clan just recently, I have to say that I'm enjoying myself. The members are both very open, talkative and eager for help and accomplishing pursuits. We did several co-ops, recorder hunts, and amassed a lot of pursuit completion outfits for players.

I've enjoyed helping a great deal running co-ops and answering questions as well. I look forward to seeing this clan grow, and would encourage the timid new players to give this a try as well. I think some would enjoy the casual clan atmosphere without the need for applications, or ego requirements.

Bladewright
06-27-2014, 09:23 PM
I'd like to join as well. I'm also a newbie. I like the game a lot so far.

My toon's name is Conchobhar.

cyguy
06-27-2014, 09:39 PM
Gotcha! lol

Welcome :)

Derp Derpson
06-29-2014, 04:01 PM
I would like to join your clan. Im a noob but been gaming a while. My toon name is Derp Derpson as well. I like beer

MajorPain001
06-29-2014, 04:39 PM
Absolutely, we'll get you set up. Welcome to the clan.

Kablanka
06-29-2014, 07:17 PM
I would love to join up, Kablanka is my in game toon name. Thanks.

cyguy
06-29-2014, 09:12 PM
Will try to get a hold of you as soon as I see on in game. :)

cyguy
06-30-2014, 12:20 PM
Just to clarify, this is a very small clan, about a dozen people, but active, both during the day and at night. It mostly consists of lower ego rated players and is a very casual place. The higher ego people are friendly and helpful, and our clan enjoys grouping up for incursions, arkfalls, and co-op maps on a daily basis. We also band together to knock out co-op, arkfall, and social acheivements like duelist, recorder hunts, and daily/weekly pursuits that pop up.

There are no requirements to join, as long as people want to jump in and talk, or group up to shoot things. New players are encouraged as any and all questions are welcomed in order to aid in the understanding of this game.

If you are a long time player and enjoying helping, or a new player who is unsure about clans, this is a perfect place to start out. Just let us know, members and officers have very random hours, and seem to cover days and nights. Either post on here or look for one of us online.

We check the forums quite often and seems to be the easiest way. If I catch your post, I'll send a message your way. I will not message people if I see that a person is already in a clan, as I don't believe in poaching from other clans. So before I send a message, I'll check your character info first.

Again, we are very casual. Questions are encouraged, and I hope you all have a sense of humor, because we enjoy a good laugh. :)

Byass
06-30-2014, 07:03 PM
Hey Guys Im Byass

I just started playing Defiance and i having alot of fun

I live in Ontario,Canada

Ill be on Everyday mostly, and my In Game Name is Byass also.

Thanks

cyguy
06-30-2014, 09:27 PM
Got ya Byass. Welcome. :)

I decided to try helping more by putting up clan boosts for awhile. Hope it helps out.

Shrew
06-30-2014, 10:03 PM
Hi

Does anyone use TeamSpeak?
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

I have used the new version and found it works very well
I use it to play Guild Wars 2 all the time

We should think about it

Cheers

Shrew:)

cyguy
06-30-2014, 11:25 PM
It may work a bit better then the Defiance in game chat...errr I'm sure anything would to be honest.

A couple more people were picked up today. Just would like to say that it's nice to see 13-14 online at once. I'd like to speak on behalf of the founder, Majorpain001 and say thank you everyone for being active, helpful, and friendly. Though I'm starting to feel that more raptors are needed. :)

Have fun, and happy hunting!

MajorPain001
07-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Hi

Does anyone use TeamSpeak?
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

I have used the new version and found it works very well
I use it to play Guild Wars 2 all the time

We should think about it

Cheers

Shrew:)

I like TeamSpeak. I have used it in the past, but right now I am zilch on funds for a server. If there is a way we can get one up and running, that'd be awesome.

deathrament
07-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Im a new player downloading as i type, id like to join your clan if possible.

cyguy
07-01-2014, 06:49 PM
As soon as I see you online Deathrament, I'll send you a message.

MajorPain001
07-02-2014, 08:39 AM
This is an announcement to all clan members. We now have a VoiP provider for our clan, called RaidCall. You can find this provider at www.raidcall.com. Follow the prompts and get it installed. Once registered to them, you can search on the client for our clan name as the group name, Defiant Alliance; ID#:9089119. Once your application is in, I will be sure to take care of that. This Voip is meant to be here for everybody to use. I expect everyone to use it even if they don't wish to talk on it. Its imperative we get clan used to using this if we ever want to have clan-wide events to happen.

spidog132
07-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Started playing about two days ago. wondering if i am able to join. In-game name is spidog.

MajorPain001
07-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Absolutely, we'll get you set up as soon as possible.

Ellosmar
07-02-2014, 03:26 PM
New and looking for some folks to enjoy the game with in game name is Solle , looking forward to hearing from you.

MajorPain001
07-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Cool. We'll get you set up as soon as we can.

Sauria
07-03-2014, 12:24 AM
post removed

cyguy
07-03-2014, 12:34 AM
lol.....I just finished messaging you on your other post. Good thing I refuse to sleep...

:)

Ryu Hayashi
07-03-2014, 04:16 AM
Hello there. Your clan seems really great. I would love to join. My IGN is Ryu Hayashi Thanks :) EGO is 1534 if you were wondering.

MajorPain001
07-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Absolutely, we'll get a hold of you as soon as we can.

Tickdoff Tank
07-04-2014, 09:53 AM
While I am rather new to Defiance, been here about 3 weeks, only at 3300 Ego and 1 character, I am a long time gamer. I am looking for a group that is active on a voice chat system. I see that you use raidcall, is it ok if I join you on your server to get to know you all a little bit? Or do you need to send me a password so that I can access your chat?

Regardless, I am interested in joining if you are still recruiting.

Tickdoff Tank (in game name is currently: Delrael) but please call me Tickd

MajorPain001
07-04-2014, 01:19 PM
I wanna touch base with all of you that are looking for invites to the clan. We are working as best as we can to see to it that all of you get invites. We are very much looking forward to having you all in our clan. To make things easier, we ask that you guys just send us a friend invite; or join us on our RaidCall VoIP group server; when you guys are in-game. You can get invites from MajorPain001(me), Docterra, or Ted Zilla. I thank all of you for your patience thus far, and definitely appreciate the interest in joining our clan.

zionozalas
07-06-2014, 02:30 AM
hi the names Ziono Zalas im a noob to this game and im tryn ta find a cool group ta join im on mostly at nights but sometimes i can get on during the day cya

Mesohorny
07-06-2014, 05:29 AM
Hello, I'm Seeking an active clan and thought I'd list a little bit about myself.

I joined Defiance a few weeks before it went F2p, as GW2 was getting boring to me recycling old content, and i was looking for a new game to explore, as exploration is my main drive when playing games.

I didn't realize there was a forum recruitment page and when I asked in chat about joining a clan, the usual no response was the reply so I started my own. Now as I have played for a bit and am seeking a more active, larger clan home for my main(3000+). I am testing the uncharted waters first with an alt.

I've been involved in guilds before from the ground up to large hardcore gamer guilds, and spent time helping others and proving myself to that guild. I don't care much about ranks and being "above someone", rather treating people as equals(King Arthur's round table like) and being friendly, respectful and being mature even if you are a teenager. Sure there is silly-sarcasm, but being respectful to others who hopefully will become your online community/family is important to me.

I play all times of day, and am seeking an active clan with several people online at any given time. People who like to do pursuits, team up and play together and do most any map event. I am seeking a growing quickly---large size clan. (if your small and active that might be fine too)

I can be contacted ingame: "MrT" or "Zombie Girl". Thanks.

P.S.(no Too Live Crew isn't my favorite band, don't let my profile name fool you )

MajorPain001
07-06-2014, 07:02 AM
Yeah guys. We'll get invites out to you guys as soon as we see you in-game. You can always get in touch with MajorPain001(me), or if I'm not online at the time, Ted Zilla and Docterra can see to it you guys get invites to the clan. Thank you so much for your interest to join this clan, and of course, WELCOME! :-)

zionozalas
07-06-2014, 08:49 AM
ok ty i should be on in a few hours if RL works for me cya then

Mesohorny
07-08-2014, 11:28 AM
I got my alt "Zombie Girl"/support ticket thing worked out and am seeking a guild to join as mentioned above. Thanks

edit :after joining clan I can only can talk in zone chat for some reason- might be recruit status but this is weird glitch i've seen with other people too :(

Sauria
07-08-2014, 06:22 PM
post removed

Sauria
07-13-2014, 12:22 AM
post removed

Xetoera
07-13-2014, 02:08 AM
I've just started Defiance today and I'd love to join up with you guys. I'm mostly just looking for some people to chat with and group with as I learn the game. :3 My In-game name is Kobayashi Amaya

MajorPain001
07-13-2014, 09:01 AM
We'd love to have you, Kobayashi Amaya. When your in-game you can contact MajorPain001(me), Ted Zilla, or Docterra, we'll see to it you get an invitation. In the meantime, welcome to the clan.

MofoMalte
07-15-2014, 01:05 AM
I'd like to join. Started playing a few days ago, so I'm still pretty new, but getting the hang of the game. My in-game name is Will O'Connor

MajorPain001
07-15-2014, 10:51 AM
Absolutely, as soon as we see you in-game, either myself, or Docterra will get you that invite to the clan. Look forward to seeing you.

Tacmansr
07-15-2014, 10:57 AM
I would like to join the clan as im a new player. Name is Thillar in game.

Dirk_Nightly
07-20-2014, 09:37 AM
Looking for an active clan that actually does things together. Would love to join been playing for about a month or so. In screen name is Dirk Nightly

PyroCrush
07-20-2014, 01:06 PM
I would like to join the clan as well. My ign is PyroCrush. I have a couple buddies that might be coming along as well.

Docterra
07-20-2014, 04:36 PM
Toss me a message in game or majorPain we will be happy to add you Also We are Using RaidCall VOX A simple Download and totally free voice chat program enter 9089119 in the search window after you have installed RaidCall in the search window and contact us by voice.....http://www.raidcall.com/download-raidcall.html is the location Have fun hope to see you in game aka RaidCall

Niall_wales
07-21-2014, 09:05 AM
I got an ego rating off 800 but i'm getting used to it:) in game name is niallbaby,

Sauria
07-21-2014, 06:13 PM
Just wanted to apologize for dropping out of the clan.. I felt it would be rude to not at least say goodbye.
I have not complaints, I just felt it wasn't working out for me. My game time did not match up well enough with most of the clan. Plus the inclusion of using raid call was not feasible for me either as it just taxes my laptop too much to run it along with the game.

A few of you are in my list of friends in the game and I hope that you will remain so. If any of you happen to see me in the game I would love to team up on some pursuits.

Thanks again for having me and I hope there are no hard feelings about my departure.

Docterra
07-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Just glad you said good by and hope to see you in game and yes you will be on friends list. Yell at any time for a hand aka what ever. Good luck in your ventures and happy gunning.

Da Doc ;)

Docterra
07-22-2014, 01:55 PM
We are still looking for new and seasoned player's. to join our ranks, we have a wide range of people. veterans are all ways welcome, mature fun loving and wanting to team up to spank some bug butt, if this is you toss us a in game line or even better on post 46 there is details to hop in Raid call and chat us up. No need to be shy all welcome. Hope to see you or hear you soon.

Da Doc
HMCMR 2nd Mar Div/ Special Operations MacDilll

Taryn
07-31-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm interested in joining--I've got a pretty lame EGO since I just started, but I'm looking for a clan to join so I'll send out a message in game when I get the chance; I'll hook up on Raidcall too, though I'm not much of a talker and would rather type than speak. IGN: Tamsin Cross [not my actual name of course]

zoneout
08-01-2014, 07:02 PM
How many you guys got in clan? Im looking for a large active clan for pve, Im around lvl 1200 and soloing pve has become boring. Would like to join a clan now. IGN is killerskull.

Ishi No Raion
12-11-2014, 04:09 PM
I'd like to join your clan. My IGN is Draoi Ishi