PDA

View Full Version : Playing with ps3 player

dominance
04-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Hello does anyone know how you can play with a ps3 player if i'm playing on the PC?

Wolfy
04-03-2013, 09:55 AM
You can't.

Mcdragon
04-03-2013, 09:56 AM
derpa derpa

Reiaan
04-03-2013, 01:36 PM
You can only use a 360 controller on the PC version, I've been using mine but it wont tell you what buttons on the 360 controller do what so it's trail and error. If you do have a 360 controller and have windows 7, just plug the controller into a usb port and it will automatically install whats needed.

*Edit*

Forgot to add with the buttons in my post, is that the game will only display the keyboard buttons, so picking up a item will always stay as press E.

Telonos
04-03-2013, 01:41 PM
You can only use a 360 controller on the PC version, I've been using mine but it wont tell you what buttons on the 360 controller do what so it's trail and error. If you do have a 360 controller and have windows 7, just plug the controller into a usb port and it will automatically install whats needed.

This isn't what the OP was asking, but I figured I would answer this anyway XD You can see the xbox controller UI interface on PC if you go into the settings (Esc, hold space bar and click on settings), go to the controller settings and turn on the controller interface. The in-game UI will switch to showing you which buttons on your controller control the various interfaces, instead of the keyboard commands.

Reiaan
04-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Thank you for that info, I just thought since his question was already answered I would just say that you can use a 360 controller if they have one.