PDA

View Full Version : Where did Freight yard go?

katya
04-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Hello, sorry if this is too obvious for some people, but not for me.
I'm at ego 270 atm, logged in today to discover that Freight yard (pvp) is gone in my matchmaking list?
Why can't I find any information about this?
Sucks, since that map was one of the funniest things, even tho yesterday me and my friends saw some invisible people on the map. Is this the reason why?

Chaddington
04-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Temporarily Disabled as of 10:45pm last night. There was a major issue that needs to be fixed. That would render all players invisible. We are working to fix this issue at the moment and will bring it back online when its tested and verified fixed.

Thanks for the patients,

Chaddington
Senior Game Designer

katya
04-03-2013, 10:36 AM
I see, thank you very much for the response :)

ItISLupus
04-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Anyway you can reset the weekly challenge for echelon? it requires capture and hold matches we cannot play

Rog777
05-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Temporarily Disabled as of 10:45pm last night. There was a major issue that needs to be fixed. That would render all players invisible. We are working to fix this issue at the moment and will bring it back online when its tested and verified fixed.

Thanks for the patients,

Chaddington
Senior Game Designer

Has this been sorted out?
I still can't find "Freight Yard" under matchmaking. I only have "Observatory" and "Waterfront". Thanks

Upinya Slayin
05-09-2013, 12:05 PM
it broke sue to the overusage of infectors and the map couldn't handle all the bugs at one time. So isn't that the defintion of a game breaking gun lol