PDA

View Full Version : Warmaster Instances

Short Fused
06-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Those instances are somehow linked and game merges those regardless of time left. When entering a "fresh" major arkfall you expect to see a welcoming committee and then descend lower to meet the warmaster inside a cage with locks.

Doesn't happen that way. When you enter the major arkfall as soon as entry enabled, you see an empty hall with light coming out of the went. If you are lucky you still have some time left of warmaster (max I've seen is 3:30) but you are usually confronted by the 1:30 remaining time.

So what makes the game decide that we should be ported to an earlier wm arkfall that is already in progress? Major arkfalls are not that common, although can't say how many shards the game has but each shard only has 1 major arkfall. Shouldn't be too hard to house 24 players on few virtual servers?

Please give us a solution to enter the arkfall that we've put up.
Side note, minors, so far, doesn't have this issue as far as I know.

Regards
Short

Griffix8
06-26-2014, 01:49 PM
There is no solution. You enter the Arkbreak and you can get placed in a different Phase.

SirServed
06-26-2014, 01:54 PM
So what makes the game decide that we should be ported to an earlier wm arkfall that is already in progress?

Answer: Quick Match System. It finds the first instance of this type available and attempts to fill it with players. If this system were not in effect, I don't know how many WM instances would have ended up with no more than 8 people in them, leading to obvious failures. This doesn't happen to minors because they cap at 8, have an actual map lock-out timer, and don't have an enemy that requires at least 15 other people to defeat waiting at the bottom.