PDA

View Full Version : Wow Xbox EU knows what they are doing

Smiit
06-26-2014, 02:27 PM
First warmaster I ever did on EU server it was packed everyone was patient. I was like wo w they obviously waited a while. Then he gets freed. The first thing I noticed is that everyone shoots at the back, while me, an NA player, is used to shooting the right arm. Hell I broke that right arm so many times I didnt even know it was possible to break his back. I can tell you right now that shooting the back is the best way to go. We had more surface area to inflict the insane amounts of dmg on him. And in 2 minutes he was down. Almost every warmaster I have done is like that. At ego 500 I was pulling ojs and purples like nothing. On NA, nobody is patient. Everyone on EU sure knows what to do because Ive seen it with my own eyes. Go ahead try for yourself youll see. We need to grow his movement of trying to get people to shoot the back and be patient.

duction
06-26-2014, 02:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BdrmnZ7TU8

:)

Bonehead
06-26-2014, 02:39 PM
I've had way more kills on EU than NA.

K Ron Spliffs
06-26-2014, 02:42 PM
First warmaster I ever did on EU server it was packed everyone was patient. I was like wo w they obviously waited a while. Then he gets freed. The first thing I noticed is that everyone shoots at the back, while me, an NA player, is used to shooting the right arm. Hell I broke that right arm so many times I didnt even know it was possible to break his back. I can tell you right now that shooting the back is the best way to go. We had more surface area to inflict the insane amounts of dmg on him. And in 2 minutes he was down. Almost every warmaster I have done is like that. At ego 500 I was pulling ojs and purples like nothing. On NA, nobody is patient. Everyone on EU sure knows what to do because Ive seen it with my own eyes. Go ahead try for yourself youll see. We need to grow his movement of trying to get people to shoot the back and be patient.

They have been doing it like that for a good amount of time now.

NA player's are just too trollilicious for it.

Smiit
06-26-2014, 02:53 PM
That kind of explains why I am starting to spend more time on EU now. Also my xp is capped and Im too lazy to make a new toon lol

Atticus Batman
06-26-2014, 02:56 PM
You're all correct. Eu goes for the back. It has one piece of armor only, so people aren't accidently shooting both like on the arm. The back is bigger. Most Uk players have more patience than us and more importantly as K Ron pointed out there are way too Many American trolls, who love screwin people over. Lots of them being higher egos.

Smiit
06-26-2014, 03:07 PM
We need to start changing feom the arm to the back. Its funny that people know that back is better yet they still put in team chat. RIGHT ARM ONLY

konstantinov
06-26-2014, 03:09 PM
There was a thread about this a while back and I tried to suggest ps3 NA shoot the back. Change is bad even if it makes the fight easier. I even said the sucker punch perk gives you 15% more damage. The idea of shooting the back did not bode well.

duction
06-26-2014, 03:11 PM
we used to go for arm, and decided one day lets do back only, and enough of the right clan members and leaders from all the good clans got their clan mates doing the back only and it stuck :)

konstantinov
06-26-2014, 03:18 PM
we used to go for arm, and decided one day lets do back only, and enough of the right clan members and leaders from all the good clans got their clan mates doing the back only and it stuck :)

I bet if we incorporate it into Keeping up with the Kardashians and some other bs like that people will do it.

Smiit
06-26-2014, 03:49 PM
Thats pretty cool. In NA if I tried to convince people. They would just reply with "**** noob im breaking the arm...and the locks"

ConcreteSnake
06-26-2014, 04:00 PM
I've heard the back works well, but 95% of war masters im in we shoot the right are and beat him. I hardly ever participate and lose him.

Mushbeeguy
06-26-2014, 04:46 PM
I'd like to give the back a go on Xbox NA, but I wouldn't begin to know how to convince the 20+ others to give it a try.

Smiit
06-26-2014, 05:44 PM
Itll be tough but its always good to try

Market
06-26-2014, 06:02 PM
Most people who know what they're doing on the PC NA go for the back. I've seen wins on both, but I think it's more important that everyone agree and focus on one target. Or real problem is that we have too many people who either don't listen or don't care. I see people using Detonators, Shotguns, Rockets, BMG's, Infectors, and Volge weapons far too often. It would seem the only way we have to carry those people through to a win is to pack more than 30 people in the instance. Even that is difficult due to people who purposefully break locks.

I've pretty well given up on the Warmaster until we get better controls over who enters the instance. It's frustrating typing out the proper tactics time and time again only to have them ignored by a large percentage of the room. Especially after you wait for 20 minutes to attempt filling up the room when you could be doing nearly anything else to earn Keys and Arkforge.

B1eedingThumbs
06-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Best part about the back is bigger area and sucker punch perk.

Bonehead
06-26-2014, 06:09 PM
Most people who know what they're doing on the PC NA go for the back. I've seen wins on both, but I think it's more important that everyone agree and focus on one target. Or real problem is that we have too many people who either don't listen or don't care. I see people using Detonators, Shotguns, Rockets, BMG's, Infectors, and Volge weapons far too often. It would seem the only way we have to carry those people through to a win is to pack more than 30 people in the instance. Even that is difficult due to people who purposefully break locks.

I've pretty well given up on the Warmaster until we get better controls over who enters the instance. It's frustrating typing out the proper tactics time and time again only to have them ignored by a large percentage of the room. Especially after you wait for 20 minutes to attempt filling up the room when you could be doing nearly anything else to earn Keys and Arkforge.

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/borat-thumbs-up_zps7c26088c.jpg

konstantinov
06-26-2014, 07:16 PM
If only we could transfer out toons to EU.

Bonehead
06-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Itll be tough but its always good to try

Gotta give a #1 effort!

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/download_zps028f413b.jpg

Bentu
06-26-2014, 09:44 PM
It is a well tried and tested method but its only down fall is when he's up on the wall everyone has to line up on the right hand side (WM left) & you're grouped so tightly that many go down to his bombs and people don't like to extract incase they miss out on rewards.

mcshulte
06-26-2014, 09:49 PM
When I play EU, I shoot the back. On NA I shoot the arm. You cant convince the NA to shoot the back, they're used to the arm so that's what they want. I used to believe arm was best until I went on EU and did wms there. Now I like the back but no one has been able to convince NA players of it, maybe they should all go to EU server and fight the warmaster

duction
06-26-2014, 10:28 PM
Just keep trying to convince :) good luck

Smiit
06-26-2014, 10:32 PM
Yah thats what I have been doing if I wanna have fun in a warmaster. On NA I also tend to crit out more often. Probably because of all the trolls using bmgs and volge weapons.

ConcreteSnake
06-26-2014, 11:17 PM
just played one on xbox na shooting the right arm and he was dead with 4 minutes left on the timer....is the back faster than that?

Smiit
06-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Yup if you noticed in the video that duction posted we completed it with 4:30 left. And remember though every single warmaster I did was beaten compared to NA where in order to beat him you need a lot of people and most of them need to know what they are doing and are PATIENT. Instead everyone just breaks the locks right away.

Arran
06-27-2014, 12:23 AM
After playing on both servers for a long time I have to agree that we on eu server have our schtako sorted compared to our fellow ark hunters a cross the pond, many say that we succeed because we have less players, that may be true but we also have a he'll of a lot more of a language barrier to get past on eu servers. Yet here we are ;) goes to show that patience pays off.

duction
06-27-2014, 01:28 AM
After playing on both servers for a long time I have to agree that we on eu server have our schtako sorted compared to our fellow ark hunters a cross the pond, many say that we succeed because we have less players, that may be true but we also have a he'll of a lot more of a language barrier to get past on eu servers. Yet here we are ;) goes to show that patience pays off.

This. And very organised clans!

Bonehead
06-27-2014, 01:38 AM
This. And very organised clans!

I think that has a lot to do with it.

stefb42
06-27-2014, 01:54 AM
The transition from arm to back on eu server wasn't a smooth one, at first the wm would be going around with both the arm and back armor broken, but as more people noticed the huge crit spot on his back, more people would shoot at it, try to get enough players organised to break the back, don't worry about people doing the arm, just try and expose the crit spot for others to see, ask the bigger clans on the instance to consider the back, don't tell them, ask, then they can pass it on to their clanmates if willing, eventually word will spread

Alastar
06-27-2014, 02:08 AM
If people collectively agree to shoot the back that's fine with me but its not a change I'll encourage lol. I get the obvious bonuses to it. Larger target and no confusion (granted I don't really see anyone useful having difficulties differentiating between left and right but wutevs) plus the sucker punch perk. That stuffs all great. The thing that I don't like about shooting the back, the deal breaker for me is the confined space when you have your greatest opening to really tear into him. I love my mobility and knowing that no matter where I am in the room when he hangs I can get my shots in and I don't have to worry about what direction I moveand still being able to hit the sweet spot lol. But hey if everyone agrees to it that's the target. :D

duction
06-27-2014, 02:44 AM
You should know when he's going to jump up and it gives you loads of time to move into position lol.. There is an obvious sequence.

drackiller
06-27-2014, 04:52 AM
You should know when he's going to jump up and it gives you loads of time to move into position lol.. There is an obvious sequence.

Yeah, we pretty much do this on PS3 EU.

Alastar
06-27-2014, 05:35 AM
The tipoff is entirely unrelated to the lack of mobility during that phase lol.

Smiit
06-27-2014, 09:26 AM
I noticed that everyone traveled together in groups. Instead of being spread out.

CRIXDA
06-27-2014, 09:46 AM
well,
everything in The U.S. is nearly always about instant success or gratification. change is difficult if something works, especially if someone "else" has a better idea.
"we don't cotton to well to these foreigners trying to teach us how to build a better mousetrap. ours has been working just fine, you know."
yeah. better run and more efficient things aren't all that interesting, I suppose. it has got to be now Now NOW!!!!!!

(crixy-wixy is joking around, toughguy. don't get salty.)

DSW
06-27-2014, 10:26 AM
just played one on xbox na shooting the right arm and he was dead with 4 minutes left on the timer....is the back faster than that?

its the same, i think. back is just easier to hit. also, how many players was there?

FilmoreGraves
06-27-2014, 12:05 PM
If you have the right people it doesn't matter where you shoot him. Clan Fallen on xbox na does great all the time. Although if you see a gears elite clan member just back out. They are a troll clan.

Smiit
06-27-2014, 01:18 PM
While that is true. If the "right" amount of players target one area of the monkey he goes down quicker. Much more critical damage being done in one spot. But the problem with trying to get the right amount of players on NA is that no one is patient and some troll will break the locks before you can get the right amount. There is no teamwork or strategy involved among the players everyone just wants to get it over with and shoot everywhere.

UncleSpider77
07-02-2014, 01:36 PM
Like Duction said if the right clan leaders get their clans doing it, maybe it'll stick.
So interesting that different servers have their own customs.
May lose a lot during change but if the f2p horde starts we could have a thing here.

Kanah
07-02-2014, 03:17 PM
If only PC/EU knew what they were doing. The air is full of bmg and the floor is covered with crawlers. I think we got through the armour once.

konstantinov
07-02-2014, 03:21 PM
well,
everything in The U.S. is nearly always about instant success or gratification. change is difficult if something works, especially if someone "else" has a better idea.
"we don't cotton to well to these foreigners trying to teach us how to build a better mousetrap. ours has been working just fine, you know."
yeah. better run and more efficient things aren't all that interesting, I suppose. it has got to be now Now NOW!!!!!!

(crixy-wixy is joking around, toughguy. don't get salty.)

Is this contributing to the US leading the world in obesity? Fast food> Anything not fried

Frosty Frog
07-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Good luck with instilling patience in "ME FIRST" kids playing the NA servers. Then you got the hotshots who use BMGs to drive up their scores while contributing nothing to the group effort and let the devil take the hindmost!

Lack of organization and sugar filled kids who can't sit still for 30 seconds, much less the 10-20 minutes it takes to fill a War Master is the main reason I wait till after 11 PM Eastern to do War Masters.

Don't even mention getting D/Cd every time you try to get in........

Think I'll try EU in the AM

Smiit
07-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Yah I found its better to play in the morning and afternoon to get your warmasters in because all the kids and noobs play at night