PDA

View Full Version : Ego ranking upgrades missing

Magaskaweel
06-28-2014, 05:55 PM
Hi,
Im kind of new to the game, and my ego is at 521 atm, and I read that as it goes up, you get upgrades, like more inventory slots, loadouts, etc. But Im dont think Im getting them. At 500 I read I should've had a 3rd loadout, but only have the 2, and Im pretty sure I never got an inventory upgrade, something I should've gotten.

Is this locked to f2pers or is something wrong?

thanks in advance.

Dopey
06-28-2014, 06:04 PM
They changed that, you no longer get it since you're free2play.

However, you could get more "free stuff" by putting up the 120+ codes.

you can find them here : http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Arkfall_Codes

and submit them here : https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/commerce/voucher/redeem-voucher-flow

Magaskaweel
06-28-2014, 06:07 PM
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

And I did put all those codes yesterday, but it didnt give me anything. No claims in game, nothing. So I dont think they work anymore.

Dopey
06-28-2014, 06:08 PM
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

And I did put all those codes yesterday, but it didnt give me anything. No claims in game, nothing. So I dont think they work anymore.

Maybe it's just a bug or something It wouldn't be fair since I submitted all of them about a week ago

hiban
06-28-2014, 06:10 PM
Don't know where did you read that, but you dont get upgrades as you level up. You only get ego points for unlocking and upgrading the different perks.
The only thing i think you get unlocked as you level up are the perk slots, which are gradually unlocked IIRC.

Extra loadouts, inventory slots etc are locked to f2pers. You must pay for them or own the game.

Those codes are from season 1 and they expired when season 2 began. That page is for inputting the new season 2 codes, which are being revealed in each episode, and expire when the new episode is out.

Atticus Batman
06-28-2014, 07:33 PM
Don't know where did you read that, but you dont get upgrades as you level up. You only get ego points for unlocking and upgrading the different perks.
The only thing i think you get unlocked as you level up are the perk slots, which are gradually unlocked IIRC.

Extra loadouts, inventory slots etc are locked to f2pers. You must pay for them or own the game.

Those codes are from season 1 and they expired when season 2 began. That page is for inputting the new season 2 codes, which are being revealed in each episode, and expire when the new episode is out.

He searched the forum and read a thread from a year ago. Here's a suggestion to all the new guys. Try to ignore all threads posted BEFORE June 4 2014, because most of the advice in them is outdated beyond recognition.

Griffix8
06-28-2014, 08:06 PM
Hi,
Im kind of new to the game, and my ego is at 521 atm, and I read that as it goes up, you get upgrades, like more inventory slots, loadouts, etc. But Im dont think Im getting them. At 500 I read I should've had a 3rd loadout, but only have the 2, and Im pretty sure I never got an inventory upgrade, something I should've gotten.

Is this locked to f2pers or is something wrong?

thanks in advance.
It doesn't apply to F2P people. In order to get more inventory and key slots you must buy them from the bit store. I also don't think the 120 codes work anymore either.

Magaskaweel
06-29-2014, 03:55 AM
Thanks for all the answers, appreciate it.

And yeah, I suppose I'll pay the cash shop a visit every once and a while to pick up some upgrades then.