PDA

View Full Version : PC/TO on Sumi

TremerChrist
06-29-2014, 01:31 PM
Ego 5526 Sumi
Syn: Fury
Nano: Rad
XP: Rerolling (if I don't get dmg soon I'll sell this) dam thing costing me a fortune in arkforge
Reload
Fire rate
Dmg
ego on reload
Dmg

T2 fury recoil stock
T5 power bore
T5 reload mag
T3 fury assault scope

As of right now, this is a price check. Only going to roll this a few more times and if I can't get dmg I'll post a proper auction.
Thx to all that reply. Even if its just to tell me to stop posting P/C. You all know what Satan says! "Welcome to hell. Who gives a ****."

THRACIAN is RAF
06-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Ill toss 1.5 at it

anthonybgtn7
06-29-2014, 02:00 PM
I'd say anything from 1.5-3 mil possibly more if this was an auction and a little bidding war started

TremerChrist
06-29-2014, 03:17 PM
Thx for replys and offers, but I was a little bit mad because I've reset this gun 16 times. Going to keep it. I upgraded it from a blue, so I have spent almost 2000 arkforge on it. I'll keep rerolling it until I get dmg, even if it takes another 2000 arkforge. :)

THRACIAN is RAF
06-29-2014, 08:23 PM
Personally, I wouldnt waste my time trying to roll a dmg. I get that you wanna sell it and are ambitious, but think more in terms of balance. Roll a recoil. The gun is already tipped heavily in the spectrum of damage and fire rate, but no recoil management to give it a heavy effect on target.

I dunno, maybe im just thinking too much into the aspect of real world marksmanship lol

TremerChrist
06-29-2014, 08:56 PM
Personally, I wouldnt waste my time trying to roll a dmg. I get that you wanna sell it and are ambitious, but think more in terms of balance. Roll a recoil. The gun is already tipped heavily in the spectrum of damage and fire rate, but no recoil management to give it a heavy effect on target.

I dunno, maybe im just thinking too much into the aspect of real world marksmanship lol

I had recoil on it once and if I get it again I'm keeping it. That was about the 4th reroll. It really was nice with it.